Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th character slot not yet available?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI

Was there any reason why you did not roll out the 7th slot?? It was the one thing I was looking forward too.. :(

lookin forward to my

Administrator
Idony09 on Apr 24, 2019 wrote:
KI

Was there any reason why you did not roll out the 7th slot?? It was the one thing I was looking forward too.. :(

lookin forward to my
Hi Idony09! Close one, I almost missed your message as the title wasn't filled out. I updated it to express the concern within.

No worries, you'll be able to get it soon enough! Our apologies that it couldn't make it in right away. There are several items that needed to be released after the update actually went live. Please see the update notes for everything on that list: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/april2019

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Idony09 on Apr 24, 2019 wrote:
KI

lookin forward to my
That is bummer. I too was looking forward on playing a new wizard. I miss questing the 1 arc but I'm sure KI has a good reason to delay the 7th wizard. Delays can be a good thing all around usually for the better. Maybe next Month I'll see it.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
hello was wondering when 7th wizard will be released my self. thank you lovebug588