Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Tome bugs

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Very disappointed not a single one of the pet tome bugs I reported got implemented, including the mistakes made in the update notes.

Do I need to report these in Halston's lab now that test is over?

Administrator
Jasmine3429 on Apr 24, 2019 wrote:
Very disappointed not a single one of the pet tome bugs I reported got implemented, including the mistakes made in the update notes.

Do I need to report these in Halston's lab now that test is over?
Yes please! I've gone ahead and moved this post there. Feel free to reply to this post or edit it with updated information.

Thanks Jasmine!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sparck on Apr 30, 2019 wrote:
Yes please! I've gone ahead and moved this post there. Feel free to reply to this post or edit it with updated information.

Thanks Jasmine!
Not sure why you changed your answer, but my 2 posts from these realm discussion on the pet tome bugs have not been moved here, I guess they will need to be recreated.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
OK so I never been here before and I need answers. I bought a $20 gift card thinking if I get a $20 gift card I should get a pet that gives may cast. Not sure if it true but please let me know so I don't be wasting money. Thanks

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Willt93 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
OK so I never been here before and I need answers. I bought a $20 gift card thinking if I get a $20 gift card I should get a pet that gives may cast. Not sure if it true but please let me know so I don't be wasting money. Thanks
You get a pet, whichever is specified on the card, the talents that manifest are never guaranteed.

Off topic, but figured I would help you out here. Try the hatchmaking kiosk, lots of great pets with may casts in there.