Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gift transfered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2018
hello the basic of how i thought of a decent feature that could help some people is one of my friends gifted me 2 energy elixirs as a late birthday gift however i have 6 wizards on this account. she gifted them to a starting wiz i was playing the time a level 62 life could there be there be a way to transfer gifts that were given to you on one wizard to another on the same account?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Child of Storm on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
hello the basic of how i thought of a decent feature that could help some people is one of my friends gifted me 2 energy elixirs as a late birthday gift however i have 6 wizards on this account. she gifted them to a starting wiz i was playing the time a level 62 life could there be there be a way to transfer gifts that were given to you on one wizard to another on the same account?
I may be wrong but I think elixirs are going to be in our backpacks when the new updates come out. If gifts are included in this you might be able to accept the gift then move it from your backpack through the shared bank.

Sorry I don't know exactly how it will work, but the updates will be coming to live realm soon and we will see exactly how the elixir changes work (even things we can do in test can be changed before live). I'd hang on to them for a wee bit and see if this is solved when the updates come to live realm

I hope this helps and I hope we'll be able to pass gifted elixirs to our other wizards when they would be of more use on a different one