Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions/bugs/feedback forum

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Greetings Wizards,

Nathan here from Ravenwood Academy. I'm posting about the Ravenwood Academy forums for suggestions/bugs/feedback for all Kingsisle games!

We created this forum to give the community a special place to put all of your best suggestions and important feedback for Wizard101 and other KI games.

I've spoken to Sparck, our community manager. The Kingsisle team will be actively reading and sometimes may even be responding to your posts there.

You may ask why we did this because there's a forum section for bugs here?

This section can be crowded and some threads are posted in the wrong areas. So, we thought of creating a forum just for suggestions/feedback/bugs ONLY.

Another goal for this forum is to give the entire community a chance to be heard and to help Kingsisle see what is most important to you, no membership or sign up will be required (you may sign-up if you wish). Just dive right in!

Visit the forum today and start sharing what's on your mind: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/forums/

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
What an incredible addition! Great idea and can't wait to see all the great ideas and posts :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Interesting.

Will definitely be checking it out!

I also like the idea that non-members are also welcomed to post.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Another bug/glitch is a annoying sound while in the commons area like Sounds like a camera shutter or page turning constantly every few seconds. Its the same sound that when you port into the commons and the page turn just before you arrive it doesn't stop the sound it keeps repeating.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Been having a bug with using mouse to steer. Every time I use the mouse the view wants to look up as soon as I start to move. getting really annoying. can use the arrow keys or wasd keys just can no longer steer with mouse use. doesn't matter if I use W, S keys to move and use mouse to steer or just pressing both mouse buttons and sterr with mouse it make the camera drop so I am looking up instead of forwards.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
A bug I've noticed quite a few times is that the loading page has a tendency to stay even when it's done loading. I press the wasd keys and can hear my wizard's footsteps over the music, but the loading screen is still there. Then I have to find a way to get off, and I have to login again, and wait for the game to load, AGAIN. Please fix this.

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
AS much as I would love to refrain from griping about one more item on the list of items to gripe about. Here goes: I hate spending crowns on your second chance chests on the selected bosses that have them but do so only because it is a second chance to try to win anything that might be useful. The issue is is that we rarely actually win anything useful even after the third or fourth roll on the dice. Most of the time it's just more duplicates of anything we already won to begin with. continually losing money on second chance attempts gets to be monotonous after awhile. I can go outside and throw money into the wind and hope for a better result if that says anything at all about your second chance chests. I understand your need to earn money in a video game and that you probably have all this data laid out in spreadsheets but are all those spreadsheets informing you of the feelings generated about being duped into a false sense that we might actually win something we need after spending REAL money in the attempt? For those people willing to take a chance on the Chests, Just minimize the loot pool to stuff that people might want to spend the money on and remove the junk items that they trash anyways. I bet you would see a climb in revenue if you stopped cheating your customers on the hopes they might pay for something they need!! Once you cheat them out of their money, they close their wallet and won't make that mistake again.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
The website doesnt work, says its under construction. Also i didnt know you work for ki, I thought you were just a youtuber

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Please fix the castrate for MC Brace from the undauntable opal jewel. It RARELY casts compared to MC Fortify when it's only 5% extra damage reduction and a 4 round duration instead of Fortify's 5

Survivor
Jun 12, 2014
Can you guys please make text chat less strict you can’t type anything without it turning red for simple words or phrases. I know the reason behind no numbers but could you please find a way around it. Using text chat is way more difficult than it should be.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
But this halsons laboratory for reporting bugs has been here for years right? Whats new today?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Please move the Team Up Kiosk to the Pet Pavilion... Why you may ask...
Because ... No Mounts are allowed.
There are times there are so many "Spinners" on large Mounts you can't see the Kiosk.
If you can't stop the "Spinners" at least minimize the distraction and ram drain on older PCs.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
hi all, this is about the Beastmoon Hunt. i hope this is the right place to post this.

1: i love it :) . one of my favorite additions to the game, ever.

2: i know you can't control this, but i've run into a problem where people are actively helping the other team. running into a fight and then porting out would seem like a mistake anyone can make once, but doing it repeatedly is super frustrating and hamstrings your team

3: we need more options in the menu chat for beastmoon. it's really hard to play well with someone who is just starting beastmoon and has menu chat. you just can't explain what's going on and what your team's strategy is.

4: if there's any way to increase the lunari or maybe lower the prices a little for recipes and tier/level upgrades, it would be awesome. i'm sure you have solid reasoning for where it is, but it takes forever to make much progress lol.

thanks for all you guys do!

Survivor
May 01, 2013
Nathan Darkhorn on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Greetings Wizards,

Nathan here from Ravenwood Academy. I'm posting about the Ravenwood Academy forums for suggestions/bugs/feedback for all Kingsisle games!

We created this forum to give the community a special place to put all of your best suggestions and important feedback for Wizard101 and other KI games.

I've spoken to Sparck, our community manager. The Kingsisle team will be actively reading and sometimes may even be responding to your posts there.

This section can be crowded and some threads are posted in the wrong areas. So, we thought of creating a forum just for suggestions/feedback/bugs ONLY.

Another goal for this forum is to give the entire community a chance to be heard and to help Kingsisle see what is most important to you, no membership or sign up will be required (you may sign-up if you wish). Just dive right in!

Visit the forum today and start sharing what's on your mind: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/forums/
The link in your post to ravenwood forums does not work. It gives the good old "Page Not Found" error when you click it. Just thought you should know so it can be fixed for those people that dont know where to otherwise find it.
Have a nice day Nathan!

Community Leader
Nathan Darkhorn on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Greetings Wizards,

Hello Wizards,

The Ravenwood Academy forums have been closed until further notice. When it comes to forums, we felt like this one would be tough to beat and we love it here on the Official Wizard101 Forums. We still have our Social Media branches which you can find on any page of our site.

I hope this helps, feel free to reach out anytime.

Amber Ravynsong, Owner and Editor-In-Chief of Ravenwood Academy

Survivor
Sep 07, 2019
I like certain aspects of the new patch. There are some that I am confused as to why they were removed. The first one being is not seeing what you get from the NPCs you fight, yes you get a notification of what you received, but you can no longer get a item image or card image for TCs. Can you please look into changing this back.

The second being the UI, yes the idea of seeing what the upgrade and downgrades are for the item, as well as where to get the item, those are amazing improvements. The two parts of the new UI that might make players happier is go back to the old way. All the clicking from mouse button a person needs to go through, to see what the item has, such as item cards, and gem sockets, and the gems and also to compare against another item is very unnecessary. Unless this is/was the only way the new ideas could be used.

Another aspect of the new patch that is not ideal is the pet kiosk, I don't mind the price change, but then again I am max level. Being a lower level or a player just starting off this would be very difficult. Yes we now get a pet, which was a huge high five, but what if we were to receive pets of our class? Yes the pet trains up as we level, but some of the talents will not always help at higher levels. And then this aspect to get a new pet for training goes into prices the pet you are looking for cost. What came as an odd change is a person can now only select only two talents you would like to hatch with a pet from the kiosk, as before it was five. Not sure as to why this was changed, or what the benefits of this are, but maybe look into switching it back to the old way. As far as prices, maybe make it lower gold for levels under 75 to hatch pets? And if worried about switching between wizards, have a crown price a person would have to pay to switch between the account, the energy is already taken, and if one needs the energy they chose to buy an energy elixir for this to be refilled or wait.

Have a great day.