Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

locked account

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Hello. I have been having problems when I log into game or buy crowns. Seems I get a message saying my account is locked and have to copy a word into a box to verify my account. I have never had this problem before. This has just started about a week ago. What can be done to fix this? Thank you .

worm123817

Administrator
cooler966 on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
Hello. I have been having problems when I log into game or buy crowns. Seems I get a message saying my account is locked and have to copy a word into a box to verify my account. I have never had this problem before. This has just started about a week ago. What can be done to fix this? Thank you .

worm123817
Hi cooler966,

This is the normal process due to captcha. Verify you are on Wizard101.com or running the launcher and then confirm your account to proceed.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to email us at support@wizard101.com.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
I've having this issue too. The problem isn't the Captcha, it's that for some reason, logging onto the website requires I do a Captcha nearly every single time I login. This is infuriating because the website will automatically log you out every time you close the tab for a certain period of time. This leads me to having to solve the Captcha about 80% of the time logging into my account on wizard101.com. As Cooler had said, this has only started happening recently. Since I'm on the same computer and browser, it's just annoying to have to solve a captcha every time I login to the website.

Cheers,
Eathe