Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hazanek Hundred Arrows

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
I'm having trouble defeating this boss by myself and was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm a Death wizard and level 90. He's in the Floating Mountains. Can anyone help?

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I'd be happy to help you out if you give me the following information so we can meet up in game.

- Time zone
- What time works best for you
- Realm to meet up in
- Your wizards name

I'd be glad to help, my wizard's name is Alexis Walker and I'm a fire wizard. Get back to me on the thread if you can, and I'll see you soon.

See you in the spiral!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
Hi, thank you so much for replying!

Time zone: Eastern Standard
Best time: 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Realm: Orthrus
Name: Molly MoonPetal

Again, thank you so much! I was able to solo the boss before Hazanek but his Efreet is what gets me every time XD
See you soon!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I'm happy to bring a life wizzy to keep you both alive and throw on feints and blades etc if you'd like

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Alright I'm and have my fire by the sigil, so I can log onto her anytime to check for you

Is April 12th an ideal day? If so be sure to charm this post so we don't have to wait for another post to go through, and I'll keep my fire by the sigil on that day to watch for you.

Luckily, I am the same time zone! And I usually keep wiz opened with SFX on so I can hear chat bubbles while I do work all night. I'll see you in game