Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

March 2019 KI Live Questions and Tips

AuthorMessage
Administrator
I didn't add here the questions and tips forum thread for you all for this month's show, but now here it is!

Apologies for the rush, but please get your Qs and Tips in as a reply here by end of today.

KI Live is tomorrow, March 28th at 4pm CT at www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment

Thanks all!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Whew! Thanks, Sparck!

It's wise to have two spell decks: one for bosses and one for regular mob fights. That way, you aren't clogged up with cards you need for one, but not the other!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I have a helpful tip many young wizards are unaware of.

TIP: If a wizard's name is in the chat box, right click it to 'whisper chat' them.

Have a good show! :D

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
How many hatches have been done (all time) and how many have been done via the kiosk?

Also if you can, what are the most hatched pets? (eg spark beast, corgi, stray piggle etc)

Thank you for taking our questions and tips

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hopefully this gets approved in time.

On previous threads, I've spoken about doing side quests, being a good sport, having two decks and safekeeping your account.

So how about an old fashion tip;

Have Fun! - The underlining basis of the game is for you to have fun. So, I encourage you to not become too frustrated with the game and try to gain the most enjoyment out of it.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Will Shelus Gruffheart ever send us on relic collections throughout the Spiral?

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
I want to know why the earn crown video's wont play for me I got brand new laptop thinking it was my old laptop not allowing me, but its still does not work keeps saying no video's return to game,, come on KI , I want to be able to earn crowns, I buy every month crowns and I can not even earn them ,, I hate the trivia games, so I quit them cause I never got any crowns after so whats up with this????? and also why haven't you all made a turn base for pvp rank everyone has been asking but you keep ignoring everyones request for it,

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Is Morganthe really dead? We didn't really see her bite the big one so will she be back sometime in the future?

Survivor
Mar 05, 2012
Why can't the announcement for the Live monthly be posted a few days in advance. So many times I miss it if I don't sign on in the late morning due to being in EST.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
Whew! Thanks, Sparck!

It's wise to have two spell decks: one for bosses and one for regular mob fights. That way, you aren't clogged up with cards you need for one, but not the other!
...ahem ... WHIRL, beep... ... HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?! TWO of my questions answered... on ONE show!?! Amazing! Stupendous! Extraordinary! I'm running out of glowing descriptions!

Cough, Cough... I have no idea what to say! Except for... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Brian WaterSpear, Max Level

Mini-Light... and absolutely surprised!!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Lookit Light on Mar 30, 2019 wrote:
...ahem ... WHIRL, beep... ... HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?! TWO of my questions answered... on ONE show!?! Amazing! Stupendous! Extraordinary! I'm running out of glowing descriptions!

They took TWO of your questions?! Congrats. I can't even get 1 of mine answered. Then again, I didn't watch the newest episode yet.

Anyway, Sparck, April 25th is Passover and on that night anyone celebrating will not be able to use the computer until very late Saturday night.

Can you make the April code available for a full week please?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
stemogstel on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
They took TWO of your questions?! Congrats. I can't even get 1 of mine answered. Then again, I didn't watch the newest episode yet.

Anyway, Sparck, April 25th is Passover and on that night anyone celebrating will not be able to use the computer until very late Saturday night.

Can you make the April code available for a full week please?
Woo-hoo! My tip WAS used! Lol, I only was able to watch 1 hour and it was 58 minutes in when my name was mentioned. Sparck, here is a tip on my name, read it backwards and with these capital letters as separation; steMoGsteL. 4-1 woot!
I'll finish watching it hopefully tomorrow and pay more attention for the contact info.

Lookit Light, did you win 20k crowns o.o So Sparck, do ya think next months code can be given a few extra days to redeem in honor of the major holiday? Thanks again

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stemogstel on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
Woo-hoo! My tip WAS used! Lol, I only was able to watch 1 hour and it was 58 minutes in when my name was mentioned. Sparck, here is a tip on my name, read it backwards and with these capital letters as separation; steMoGsteL. 4-1 woot!
I'll finish watching it hopefully tomorrow and pay more attention for the contact info.

Lookit Light, did you win 20k crowns o.o So Sparck, do ya think next months code can be given a few extra days to redeem in honor of the major holiday? Thanks again
Yours got answered too! How nice!

So far as I know, I DID win 20k Crowns! (Combined , , and ) I've just got to wait for them to come in. The only question now is how to spend that much... I'll buy some helpful Elixers, then squander it in Pirate when the Companion sale happens.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Mar 30, 2019 wrote:

This is really too much! Now my tip made it into the NEWSLETTER?!?

Pretending to not be a bit shocked here...

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Okay, so when do I get my 20k Crowns? I believe you got a message about it a week or so ago.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
Okay, so when do I get my 20k Crowns? I believe you got a message about it a week or so ago.
So it's not just me then, phew. I just sent them my 2nd request for my 10k crowns.

Congrats on your tip.
Methinks you worded this sentence wrong though, lol.
"That way, you aren't clogged up with cards you need for one, but not the other!”

I know what you mean though. If your boss deck has too many cards, your mob deck should have less. Right?

Sometimes I farm different bosses though, and it can depend on the boss

PS: I didn't know we can give both a tip and a question. I may give it a try.

Administrator
stemogstel on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:
So it's not just me then, phew. I just sent them my 2nd request for my 10k crowns.

Congrats on your tip.
"That way, you aren't clogged up with cards you need for one, but not the other!”

I know what you mean though. If your boss deck has too many cards, your mob deck should have less. Right?

Please email us at community@wizard101.com with a note about which question was answered and a request for the Crowns. If you have, just keep pinging us on occasion, as I may have not gotten to it yet. Apologies about the delay there!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stemogstel on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:

Congrats on your tip.

Absolutely, Stemogetel! For anyone who didn't get it, what I meant was: There are some cards that you want for monster fights, but not for boss fights, and vice versa. Having two decks helps you avoid a long, boring change of cards.

As a side note, make sure to prepare the boss deck according the the boss's School (Use School Shields!) and cheats (if any)

And yes, Sparck, I'll try sending the message again. Thanks in advance!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:
Please email us at community@wizard101.com with a note about which question was answered and a request for the Crowns. If you have, just keep pinging us on occasion, as I may have not gotten to it yet. Apologies about the delay there!
Ok, thank you. I will send another email after this post.

I was starting to think I am 'pinging' you a bit much lately, between here and Central, and been wanting to tone it down a bit; it's just that I'm passionate to get lots of game content talked about with you on board. We have a few conversations with important game topic discussions going on that are still awaiting your insight that when answered will help better the game.
'Pinging' means emailing right xD

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I'll try getting my message sent soon, too. I'll never forget this!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I sent it to community@wizard.com and community@kingsisle.com. Twice I got this message:

Failure Notice

Yahoo/Inbox

Apr 12 at 12:19 PM

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<community@wizard101.com>:

Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

And I still have not received the 10k crowns.

Also, wizard101.com is constantly saying the page won't load. What's going on

Administrator
stemogstel on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
I sent it to community@wizard.com and community@kingsisle.com. Twice I got this message:

Failure Notice

Yahoo/Inbox

Apr 12 at 12:19 PM

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<community@wizard101.com>:

Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

And I still have not received the 10k crowns.

Also, wizard101.com is constantly saying the page won't load. What's going on
There may be something wrong with the email domain. Please try another, such as gmail instead of yahoo. I know we have problems with yahoo accounts.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Aha! I have received my Crowns!

My thanks to Sparck and to KI for being so giving and generous! And for answering TWO of my things!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
Aha! I have received my Crowns!

My thanks to Sparck and to KI for being so giving and generous! And for answering TWO of my things!
Ditto!