Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

batte joining options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
i don't now if his idea was said before or anything like that, but I heard that there are trolls on wizard101 who annoy other players when they are in battle. like they make the timer run out without doing anything or they might join, add another enemy to the fight, then flee. to stop this issue, i feel like there should be an option where you can decide if you want everyone to join your fights, or only friends. also it would also be cool if players could send a request to join your fight. and if you say yes, they can come. if you say no, then they cant join. the only problem i can see in this is that people will do so many friends only battles that all the battle room is taken and people cant finish their quests...
hopefully KI will find a way around that issue if they were to add this. but this is just my idea, i hope you find it interesting!

Blaze StormWielder: Level 110

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
I really like this idea. Personally I don't think there will be a problem with too many battle sigils crowding the streets because most of the time people do actually complete battles with no one joining them, plus you can switch to different realms. I really hope they add this, it gets annoying when 2 or 3 people join your battle with no permission lol

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
We can prevent people from porting into a dungeon by turning off our porting. For street battles we can choose to reduce the chance of people jumping in by selecting a quiet realm and observing if others are in the same zone.

In all fairness, street mobs are in a public space and it should not be possible to prevent others joining. If I press the button at a crossing irl I do not get to say who may cross when the lights change. Likewise, if we start a street battle we do not get to pick and choose who joins or what they do.

Something I would like to see added would be the option to increase the number of mobs that join the battle ring. This would allow us to select 4, which would be especially useful for collects/defeats/farming. It would also prevent an extra mob being added if someone deliberately joins on the hit round to add a mob knowing all boosts will have been exhausted.