Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormrider Hare perm mount thread needs update

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Please update info from this 2014 page to include worlds beyond Azteca. This is the page:

www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-holiday-mounts-8ad6a41c45459190014561aa99d4519e?page=1

The thread was titled: 'New Holiday Mounts!'

The important info that can use an update:

There's a special mount that can be obtained as a reward from duels, but only during this spring holiday event and only from bosses that are level-appropriate to the Wizard.
As long as Eggbert is in the Wizard City Shopping District, a third mount is available but it's very very rare...

Wizards who are under level 20 should seek this reward from Lord Nightshade..
Wizards who are under level 30 should seek this reward from Krokopatra.
Wizards who are under level 40 should seek this reward from Meowiarty.
Wizards who are under level 50 should seek this reward from Mika Skarka & Jade Oni.
Wizards who are under level 60 should seek this reward from Malistaire, Othin Stormfather.
Wizards who are under level 70 should seek this reward from Ptolemos, Astreaus, Mithraya.
Wizards who are under level 80 should seek this reward from Lion Spectral Guardians, Starburst Spiders, Tse Tse Snaketail, Gorilla Spectral Guardians, Zebra Spectral Guardians, Elephant Spectral Guardians.
Wizards who are under level 90 should seek this reward from Pendragon, Sir Malory, Black Dragon, White Dragon, Young Morganthe.
Wizards of all levels should seek this reward from Malistaire the Undying, Skurkis Screaming Moon, Huac Cries Blood, Yacate Farwalker

The above info should also include the world those bosses are in, the specific dungeon, and if Yacate Farwalker in Azteca can drop the mount from his solo fight in Xolotl Tower.

Can it also be confirmed all the above bosses drop holiday rewards (wands, pets, housing items, etc) for all the other holidays?

As for worlds beyond Azteca, it has become known that certain Khrysalis bosses drop holiday wands. These bosses are: Kravenly the Hunter, Ghost Dog, and Santa Muerte. They are found in 4 dungeons: Banyan Tower, Central Keep, Chamber of the Sun's Shadow, and Galleries. All lvl 95+ holiday/seasonal wands drop there, except St Pat for some reason was left out, which I had reported to KI if they are listening. Please fix this for next year.

So the question is: Do the above Khrysalis bosses drop the Stormrider Hare permanent mount too?

Administrator
stemogstel on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
Please update info from this 2014 page to include worlds beyond Azteca. This is the page:

www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-holiday-mounts-8ad6a41c45459190014561aa99d4519e?page=1

The thread was titled: 'New Holiday Mounts!'

The important info that can use an update:

There's a special mount that can be obtained as a reward from duels, but only during this spring holiday event and only from bosses that are level-appropriate to the Wizard.
As long as Eggbert is in the Wizard City Shopping District, a third mount is available but it's very very rare...

Wizards who are under level 20 should seek this reward from Lord Nightshade..
Wizards who are under level 30 should seek this reward from Krokopatra.
Wizards who are under level 40 should seek this reward from Meowiarty.
Wizards who are under level 50 should seek this reward from Mika Skarka & Jade Oni.
Wizards who are under level 60 should seek this reward from Malistaire, Othin Stormfather.
Wizards who are under level 70 should seek this reward from Ptolemos, Astreaus, Mithraya.
Wizards who are under level 80 should seek this reward from Lion Spectral Guardians, Starburst Spiders, Tse Tse Snaketail, Gorilla Spectral Guardians, Zebra Spectral Guardians, Elephant Spectral Guardians.
Wizards who are under level 90 should seek this reward from Pendragon, Sir Malory, Black Dragon, White Dragon, Young Morganthe.
Wizards of all levels should seek this reward from Malistaire the Undying, Skurkis Screaming Moon, Huac Cries Blood, Yacate Farwalker

The above info should also include the world those bosses are in, the specific dungeon, and if Yacate Farwalker in Azteca can drop the mount from his solo fight in Xolotl Tower.

Can it also be confirmed all the above bosses drop holiday rewards (wands, pets, housing items, etc) for all the other holidays?

As for worlds beyond Azteca, it has become known that certain Khrysalis bosses drop holiday wands. These bosses are: Kravenly the Hunter, Ghost Dog, and Santa Muerte. They are found in 4 dungeons: Banyan Tower, Central Keep, Chamber of the Sun's Shadow, and Galleries. All lvl 95+ holiday/seasonal wands drop there, except St Pat for some reason was left out, which I had reported to KI if they are listening. Please fix this for next year.

So the question is: Do the above Khrysalis bosses drop the Stormrider Hare permanent mount too?
Sure thing! Can I get the exact content you wish added please, or are you posting the entire replacement of the post here? Thanks!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
Sure thing! Can I get the exact content you wish added please, or are you posting the entire replacement of the post here? Thanks!
Hey there Sparck! Before I get started, I got your PM on Central and gave you a nice reply. If you will please see my reply to you there and reply back, that'd be awesome!

Okay, the thread here in need of updating, is a closed topic. It is a list from 2014 of all the places wizards can farm to try to win a permanent Stormrider Hare mount that is only available for the 2 weeks Eggbert is in the Spiral. It's a somewhat confusing drop to obtain because we can only win it from a select boss if our character is at a precise level. All the info should still be accurate, except the final part that says "Wizards of all levels should seek this reward from ..." The reason this might not be accurate any longer is because there have been many updates in wizard levels and new worlds introduced. I know a newer world to drop holiday stuff to be Khrysalis. This puts into question the part about "Wizards of all levels".

I'll put questions in number form. Read it as a whole, but then take the time on each question individually to include accurate information on everything. If the person who started the thread 5 years ago is still around, his name is Professor Zeke, he would be the best person to ask these questions to. Then again, I might argue that you Sparck are the right person.

1- Can Stormrider Hare permanent mount be won via a drop in worlds higher than Azteca?
1a- If yes, what is the appropriate level to win it?
1b- If yes, then where? Which worlds? Which bosses?
I provided the info I have on potential Khrysalis places it might drop in my 1st post.
1c- Does it drop in Khrysalis at the places I mentioned?

2- Yacate Farwalker is mentioned but I know Yacate has 2 places he is at and I won wands from both, so the question here is, would the mount drop at both places? Xolotl Tower and Xibalba.

3- And again, what is the appropriate level to win the mount from Azteca?

4- Not as important, just asking for more detail on exact locations to find the bosses at.

5- Can it also be confirmed all the bosses mentioned drop holiday rewards (wands, pets, housing items, etc) for all the other holidays? I'd really like this to be known and if KI can finally make an official announcement so the Wiki can be updated. It's been so many years that many wizards have no idea they can farm holiday wands. I meet them all the time. Please make it officially known and I will even ask if you can please please please make a brand new thread on Central and give a definitive "yes, these are places to farm holiday wands, pets, housing items, bunny suit, santa clothing, Thanksgiving clothes, etc".
Please address the thread to the Wiki Masters so that they may finally update the wiki.

6- Unrelated, but very important, the places in Khrysalis I mentioned, the St Pat lvl 95+ wands and Lucky Leprechaun were never added as drops and we still need to find out why this was and if they were meant to be added but just forgotten about for all these years.
6a- And if these wands will be added to the drop table for next year?

Thank you Sparck!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Um, hello? Do you want me to reword anything? Or can anyone else help me explain all this in simpler terms? Victoria Fireheart, can you help explain it better than I can? Thanks. :)

For what its worth, I won every Eggbert item, for all levels, everything, all from farming.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
Hi

Basically this isn't Stemogstel adding known info, it's a request for information that is usually freely given and not considered 'spoilers'

KI usually let us know exactly who drops the holiday or special event rewards, where to farm for them, and what level you need to be to be eligible for the various drops.

During Easter the mount can only drop if the wizard is level appropriate (like the bone dragon mount from the Lost Pages event). The tier 2 items (wands etc) drop for everyone no matter what level they are.

What we'd like is an updated version of the notes, since levels have increased, new drop locations have been added and some bosses now have multiple locations. The top tier drop is the mount and it's difficult to know where to farm when we can get all the other drops but might be locked out of even having a chance at the mount if we are not considered level appropriate.

An update to the old info would be much appreciated and help us decide where to farm for various items with confidence the drop is possible

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Thank you Victoria. Since we are still awaiting Sparck to reply, Sparck can you also please answer how Mika Skarka can drop Stormrider Hare mount if that Instance is unrepeatable after turning in the quest? And does Mika Skarka give Animus? How do we collect it if we can't face him?