Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2012
i got two free gifts that i can not collect it tells me that i would be over reagent limit i am not over on any of them

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Duncan DragonFlame on Mar 19, 2019 wrote:
i got two free gifts that i can not collect it tells me that i would be over reagent limit i am not over on any of them
Hmm. Is it perhaps something along the lines of 100 Cat Tails or 100 Stone Blocks? That might cause it if you're amount is high enough.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The reagent limit does not represent the reagents you're lacking, it represents any reagent that may be 999 or over.

Common reagents that are often like this includes:

Mist Wood
Stoneblocks
Golden Pearls
Pearls
Sandstones.

So, do another quick sweep of your bagpack (particularly the reagent tab) and check each reagent you may have and see if any are close within the 999 proximity.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Packs have different items in them and each of the 7 items is a roll on the drop table. If an item is avaiable as a drop we can not open the pack unless we have 7 spaces for that item just in case we get 7 duplicates. I've never heard of anyone getting 7 duplicates and I suspect there is something in place to prevent is but we must have space for it so we can not possibly lose any item we have bought/won/been gifted.

Go to your reagents and double which ones are above 990 and pop a few into the shared bank or sell them so you can open your presents

I hope you get really cool things from your packs! Good luck!

Survivor
May 29, 2012
i checked all reagents found the one Bone it was at 998 sold some got my free gifts thanks

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
The hardest reagents to find in game are diamonds, blood moss and sun stones.