Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pigs or Ninja Pig? Grammatical Recipe Issue!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hey all! So I recently crafted the final Lore spell that I was lacking for my Myth wizard, that spell being the elusive Ninja Pigs! Now, My Myth wizard is complete with Athena Battle Sight, Keeper of the Flame, and Ninja Pigs. However, with that being said, I couldn't help but notice that the recipe name for "Ninja Pigs" reads as "Ninja Pig" which is technically grammatically incorrect, since there are 3 Ninja Pigs present when the spell is cast. As such, I think that the recipe name of "Ninja Pig" should be changed so it reads "Ninja Pigs," basically changing the recipe name from singular to plural. I'm curious if anyone else noticed the recipe name of "Ninja Pigs" being grammatically incorrect. With that being said, I hope everyone is having an awesome Spring Break and an awesome 2019 so far! Cheers!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 130 Diviner)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 66 Conjurer)
Blaze StarBlade (Level 66 Theurgist)

Administrator
crimsonreaper5 on Mar 11, 2019 wrote:
Hey all! So I recently crafted the final Lore spell that I was lacking for my Myth wizard, that spell being the elusive Ninja Pigs! Now, My Myth wizard is complete with Athena Battle Sight, Keeper of the Flame, and Ninja Pigs. However, with that being said, I couldn't help but notice that the recipe name for "Ninja Pigs" reads as "Ninja Pig" which is technically grammatically incorrect, since there are 3 Ninja Pigs present when the spell is cast. As such, I think that the recipe name of "Ninja Pig" should be changed so it reads "Ninja Pigs," basically changing the recipe name from singular to plural. I'm curious if anyone else noticed the recipe name of "Ninja Pigs" being grammatically incorrect. With that being said, I hope everyone is having an awesome Spring Break and an awesome 2019 so far! Cheers!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 130 Diviner)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 66 Conjurer)
Blaze StarBlade (Level 66 Theurgist)
An important distinction and great catch! I'll speak with the writers to see what their intentions were on this wording.