Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeat Shadow Weavers In The Crucible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2016
So I'm a level 46 Master Necromancer and I'm currently in need of assistance for the quest Picking Up The Pieces assigned by Professor Balestrom. The part of the quest I mainly need help with is defeating the Shadow Weavers in the Crucible.

I've been defeated too many times for me to count, attempted this quest for at least an hour now, and I still cannot find a way to defeat them.

If you can help me out with this quest, that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Matthew Death on Mar 10, 2019 wrote:
So I'm a level 46 Master Necromancer and I'm currently in need of assistance for the quest Picking Up The Pieces assigned by Professor Balestrom. The part of the quest I mainly need help with is defeating the Shadow Weavers in the Crucible.

I've been defeated too many times for me to count, attempted this quest for at least an hour now, and I still cannot find a way to defeat them.

If you can help me out with this quest, that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
I can help if you want. I am getting my mem this week and I am a level 100 fire.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
While Eric has offered his assistance, here's some tips you can apply when facing mobs:

Gear - Gear is important. Do you have the Mount Olympus Set equipped? It is currently the best pieces of gear you can use at your level.

Deck - Since you're yet to have any AoE's, I suggest the use of treasures. Try using deathblade and spiritual blade treasures to make your hits land a lot harder alongside AoE's such as Deer Knight and Scarecrow until you learn the spells of your own.
Keep your deck small by the way.

Pet - While a perfect pet is not mandatory this early within the game, I still recommend training a decent pet that can efficiently match and benefit your stats and playstyle.

Also, please note that the quest you're currently doing is no longer a requirement for gaining access into Celestia.