Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color name tooltips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I've noticed that when accessing the Magic Mirror Shop or purchasing a hairstyle or clothing in the crowns shop, there is no tooltip listing the color name for the items. Some players, like myself, are color blind. In my case, I'm red/green color blind. That means that certain shades of green or red are difficult for me to determine. Purple often looks blue to me because I can't see enough of the red in the color.

I have noticed that when using the Magic Mirror Shop you list the name of the hairstyle in addition to the crowns cost. If you could add the color name along with the crowns cost too, that would be extremely helpful. As it is, I need to have someone double check my color choices before purchasing items or risk choosing the wrong color.

Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think you've made an excellent point and it should be added. I'm surprised no-one else has replied, I thought lots would agree, that's why I only charmed your post before instead of posting too.

I don't think it would be difficult to add and it would make it clearer for anyone else with colour-blindness too. I hope KI considers this and adds it