Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time limited KI Live code :)

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Thank you for making the code time limited instead of restricted to the first X number of claims. I frequently don't redeem the code or don't redeem it on all of my accounts (I have 4 active, paid accounts) because it feels wrong to prevent someone else from having a chance. It was a refreshing change to be able to redeem it on all 4, knowing everyone else will get theirs too

I would really like for you to increase the time limit from 30 mins to 24 hours, allowing all your dedicated wizards to enjoy the giveaways. KI Live is late evening for me, so usually easy for me to enjoy it live but for many wizards out there it is on before they get home from school/work. There are many wizards who log in every day who never get the opportunity to enjoy the live stream as it is broadcast and as a result never get to redeem the codes either. They are dedicated fans who deserve to be included in the giveaways, please extend the time limit to make it fully inclusive

Thanks again for trying out using a time limit, I hope you will continue this and extend it to 24 hours to make it fully inclusive for all your dedicated wizards out there

Please share your views below and your thoughts on increasing the time limit

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
An extended time limit sounds like a feasible idea.

Possibly up to 48 hours or so.

If that's the case, then for those of us who are able to tune into the game's livestreams, we can probably share those codes with the rest of the community here.

Also, I noticed that when Sparck was issuing the code out, a lot of persons in the chat were being negative just because the code merited temporary items.

Please, let's not respond to kindness with such negativity; Sparck didn't have to issue out anything at all.

Be grateful.

Thanks again Sparck and please look into extending the time limit into the future codes.

Administrator
Star Edward on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
An extended time limit sounds like a feasible idea.

Possibly up to 48 hours or so.

If that's the case, then for those of us who are able to tune into the game's livestreams, we can probably share those codes with the rest of the community here.

Also, I noticed that when Sparck was issuing the code out, a lot of persons in the chat were being negative just because the code merited temporary items.

Please, let's not respond to kindness with such negativity; Sparck didn't have to issue out anything at all.

Be grateful.

Thanks again Sparck and please look into extending the time limit into the future codes.

Thank you for the kind sentiment! We try to give out interesting things as much as possible :).

To note, the YouTube version codes are still available!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for the kind sentiment! We try to give out interesting things as much as possible :).

To note, the YouTube version codes are still available!
I love the full speed temporary mounts! They're really fun and let us try them out without buying them. If we fall in love with them we can try to get a permanent one or we can simply enjoy using a different one for a while

I really appreciate KI giving us all a care hare to enjoy for the friendship festival