Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge not able to get

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
So today on KI live where find out what the badge is after Shiny dancer is. The only problem is I did all the side quests in empyrea that the quest helper tell me I finished every side quest. A friend of mine search high and low for this lost quest but could not find it. The quest helper and my friend could not find it so it has to be bugged for the 99.99% of players who did all the side quests in empyrea. (I have all of my badge buddies have this problem too)

Please fix this bug or if it is not bug tell us the area in which the secret quest is.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
i think it is the main quest line, and you get it if you do something perfectly

Defender
May 30, 2010
Idony09 on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
i think it is the main quest line, and you get it if you do something perfectly
I got shiny dancer. the badge where you have make Kane dance perfect. I am talking about the badge after that

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I think you're talking about the "Lord of the Dance" Badge where you have make Khan dance entirely without making a single mistake.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
And the dance can be repeated if you didn't know.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
God life wizard on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
I got shiny dancer. the badge where you have make Kane dance perfect. I am talking about the badge after that
i got a batch for doing it not perfect and it was shiny dancer. I got a different one on my other wizard who did it perfectly

Survivor
May 06, 2018
Idony09 on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
i got a batch for doing it not perfect and it was shiny dancer. I got a different one on my other wizard who did it perfectly
The badge, Shiny Dancer, is obtained by making Khan dance (everyone should get this after the A Little Khan and Dance quest); the badge, Lord of the Dance, is obtained by making Khan dance perfectly. For those missing Lord of the Dance, you can repeat the instance as many times as you like.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
My friend and I recently completed all side quests in the world of Empyrea. We received the "Empyrean Adventurer" badge for completing the Part 2 side quests, but did not get a badge for completing Part 1 side quests. When we use Quest Finder in Empyrea, is says "There are no available quests in this world," so we are certain we completed all the quests. We did the level 125 crafting quest as well. I'm wondering if there is a badge for Part 1 side quests at all, or if it is bugged.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Again guys I have Shiny Dancer and Lord of the dancer. I am talking about the badge after shiny dancer not the shiny dancer badge itself. Please read my first post again.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
God life wizard on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
So today on KI live where find out what the badge is after Shiny dancer is. The only problem is I did all the side quests in empyrea that the quest helper tell me I finished every side quest. A friend of mine search high and low for this lost quest but could not find it. The quest helper and my friend could not find it so it has to be bugged for the 99.99% of players who did all the side quests in empyrea. (I have all of my badge buddies have this problem too)

Please fix this bug or if it is not bug tell us the area in which the secret quest is.
I suggest you go back to the place where the dance game was, you can repeat it. If you do Kahn dance with no mistakes you will get Lord of Dance badge, that's is what I did, and I already had Shiny Dancer badge. it showed up in my list right after Storm Breaker. Shiny Dancer is not for perfect dance.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I agree that the badge for all Empyrea part 1 sides has to be bugged, I just hope KI actually looks at this, I have searched high and low for days and there is nothing I have "missed"

To the rest of you, please stay on topic, this is kind of important for badge hunters and no one wants to confuse the issue, thanks

Defender
May 30, 2010
tige888 on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
My friend and I recently completed all side quests in the world of Empyrea. We received the "Empyrean Adventurer" badge for completing the Part 2 side quests, but did not get a badge for completing Part 1 side quests. When we use Quest Finder in Empyrea, is says "There are no available quests in this world," so we are certain we completed all the quests. We did the level 125 crafting quest as well. I'm wondering if there is a badge for Part 1 side quests at all, or if it is bugged.
Hey Tige888. My friends and I also have not get the badge for part 1. Them and I always do all the side quests and we got Empyrean Adventurer but not the Part 1 side quest badge (As of Feb.28 we know that 4 people have it but it is mostly cunnently bugged right now. I put a report in (You should too) so hopefully they fixed it soon.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
God life wizard on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
Again guys I have Shiny Dancer and Lord of the dancer. I am talking about the badge after shiny dancer not the shiny dancer badge itself. Please read my first post again.
I did reread your post.. you had said nothing about also having Lord of the dance badge.. So what you are saying is there is a badge between shiny dancer and Lord of the dance...

Administrator
tige888 on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
Hi tige888! There is indeed a Part 1 :).

Defender
May 30, 2010
Idony09 on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
I did reread your post.. you had said nothing about also having Lord of the dance badge.. So what you are saying is there is a badge between shiny dancer and Lord of the dance...
Well read it again. I was talking about the badge after shiny dancer in the wiki. Key word after. If you search up the wizard101 badges wiki, it should be the first one in the list. In that in has in the order in see in game. For example, the first empyrea badge is Empyrea Exployer for completing Zeke quest in empyrea.

I have all the badges for Empyrea but the one that is for all the side quests in part 1 (the bugged one I was talking about in my first post), 1,000 Medulla and 100 Storm Titan.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
I agree that the badge for all Empyrea part 1 sides has to be bugged, I just hope KI actually looks at this, I have searched high and low for days and there is nothing I have "missed"

To the rest of you, please stay on topic, this is kind of important for badge hunters and no one wants to confuse the issue, thanks
Thank you Jasmine. I did not get why the rest of the people thought I was talking about Shiny Dancer when I was talking about the badge after it in the game list. It is very important to us badge hunters as it was (and maybe still is) make me insane.

I know how to get most of the badges, but I am either very bad (Hello PVP) or have not friends who want to do it (Meowaity and Zeus duels looking at you).

Let hope our characters meet in Medulla one day because I still have 886 to go for 1,000

Defender
May 30, 2010
Sparck on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
So how are we suppose to get it? I did all Part 1 side quests and all Part 2 but still have not gotten it. If I need get though a secret quest please tell me at least the area that is in (Quest helper does not help, it just tell me everything is finish for quests in all the worlds). I am sick of waiting so please tell me.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Are you absolutely sure it is not bugged?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
God life wizard on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
Thank you Jasmine. I did not get why the rest of the people thought I was talking about Shiny Dancer when I was talking about the badge after it in the game list. It is very important to us badge hunters as it was (and maybe still is) make me insane.

I know how to get most of the badges, but I am either very bad (Hello PVP) or have not friends who want to do it (Meowaity and Zeus duels looking at you).

Let hope our characters meet in Medulla one day because I still have 886 to go for 1,000
My badge hunter is Sierra Seasong, a myth wizard, have also been running my fire from second accout. Been gone about a year, so just getting started, but if you see me be sure to say something so I can add you!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
Salutations Sparck. Is there a hidden quest in a different world or a dungeon? I must solve this mystery! lol

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Can the developers please check to see if all quests are available / working as intended in Part 1? Just like the Producer's reaction on KI Live, it is odd that only four total players have this badge. It might be rare, simply because the requirements are broken.

If there is an associated secret quest, can we be at least told there is a secret quest involved (but obviously not telling us exactly how to get the quest).

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
As a last ditch effort I am currently running part 1 again on my ice wizard, with my fire wizard who already did all part 1 sides to see if something is hidden in a dungeon or something.

In Inner Athanor and have yet to find anything new :(

Administrator
There 'may' be a bug with redeeming and getting this badge... please standby as we confirm.

Survivor
May 06, 2018
Sparck on Mar 7, 2019 wrote:
There 'may' be a bug with redeeming and getting this badge... please standby as we confirm.
I hope so because this has been driving me insane for the past week. I guess until this is confirmed I'll stop looking.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Sparck on Mar 7, 2019 wrote:
Any word on if it is a bug with the quest or Quest helper? Just make sure you are taking care of this as it is important to us badge collector.