Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm back

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I used to play a lot but I quit for a bit, and what a better gift to come back to than having to farm Darkmoor for gear? Any tips I should have going into Graveyard? I am buffing up my gear but I don't really understand the role I'd play as a Fire.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A Pyrommancer is considered to be one of the "hitters," meaning, one of your major roles you should undertake is attacking heavily.

Now, the Graveyard is the final and most difficult instance (if not adequately prepared) of Castle Darkmoor. It's most commonly known for the three bosses you've to fend off here.

Yevgeny NightCreeper - the first boss that as I'm sure you probably knows, cheats. The boss uses a variety of school spells including , and .

: Shane von Shane (Star) - is the second boss. You met him earlier, but this round, he's gotten a bit more powerful and clever (seen in appearance too). He has switched his school from to and upgraded his cheats.

Malistaire the Undying (Shadow) - the final boss you must fend off to obtain your gear. Malistare may require a few visits for you to gain your full set.

All these bosses have cheat cycles similarly to the ones you faced earlier inside the Castle. They differ by boss so click on the highlighted names above to learn more about them.

Welcome Back and Good Luck!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
Star Edward on Feb 28, 2019 wrote:
A Pyrommancer is considered to be one of the "hitters," meaning, one of your major roles you should undertake is attacking heavily.

Now, the Graveyard is the final and most difficult instance (if not adequately prepared) of Castle Darkmoor. It's most commonly known for the three bosses you've to fend off here.

Yevgeny NightCreeper - the first boss that as I'm sure you probably knows, cheats. The boss uses a variety of school spells including , and .

: Shane von Shane (Star) - is the second boss. You met him earlier, but this round, he's gotten a bit more powerful and clever (seen in appearance too). He has switched his school from to and upgraded his cheats.

Malistaire the Undying (Shadow) - the final boss you must fend off to obtain your gear. Malistare may require a few visits for you to gain your full set.

All these bosses have cheat cycles similarly to the ones you faced earlier inside the Castle. They differ by boss so click on the highlighted names above to learn more about them.

Welcome Back and Good Luck!

Nailed it again pal, dang you on fire