Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

adding fortnite default dance to wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2018
hey! I'm very, very fond of the fortnite default dance and it would be cool to rock it out as a wizard. is this possible.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
no offense at all, but i'm not very fond of this idea... i think it might make people cringe at the game.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
SammySandwhich12 on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
no offense at all, but i'm not very fond of this idea... i think it might make people cringe at the game.
I personally cringe at Fortnite already... I'm going to agree, I wouldn't like it.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Probably impossible, for the same reason that Smurfs cannot be added to The Spiral. Trademarks and copyrights owned by another company.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Mavis28 on Feb 24, 2019 wrote:
hey! I'm very, very fond of the fortnite default dance and it would be cool to rock it out as a wizard. is this possible.
I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but this sounds very uh..what's the word, not really important or useful. these emotes are just to have fun and I understand they added the floss which was then added into Fortnite, this idea seems quite odd in my opinion. Fortnite is very cringey and the floss has already made me back away from the game a bit but this would make it worse. Not a good idea.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Captain Clown on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
Probably impossible, for the same reason that Smurfs cannot be added to The Spiral. Trademarks and copyrights owned by another company.
Thank goodness for that...stupid fact: I am actually scared of smurfs and shudder when I see them!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Lookit Light on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
I personally cringe at Fortnite already... I'm going to agree, I wouldn't like it.
I cringed at the game the moment it was released too lol

Survivor
Dec 09, 2016
Not sure if this is the best idea. I love the default dance although this may bring hate to our game for copying it and may lead to Fortnite trying to sue. I do agree with the fact that we need more dances and they should do a competition where people can insert dances and top 3 get 10,000 crowns and their dances are added to the game.

See you in the spiral - Noah ThunderSword

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
Captain Clown on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
Dances can't exactly be copyrighted. Fortnite/Epic was attempted to be sued for copying a dance and the courts ruled that dances are nearly impossible to copyright.

That being said, PLEASE do not add the default dance.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
(screams in copyright claims)

probably won't happen