Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Spring Too Rare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
Please make the "Sonic Spring" able to be crafted. At this time, there are 40 recipes requiring a "Sonic Spring." We members need a way to obtain it other than the slim chance of an occasional drop during the limited "B.O.X.E.S." events. I've been trying to craft the "Barnstable Stove" for over a year. While I recognize the need for it to be a somewhat elusive reagent, it seem to be nigh on impossible to obtain. A suggestion for a possible recipe follows.

Item Type Quantity Rank School
Spectral Blast. Tres Card 4 4 Balance
Colossal Tres Card 4 0 Sun
Steel Reagent 4 6 Spiral
Bronze Ingot Reagent 4 6 Spiral
Small Spring Reagent 2 5 Balance
Bronze Gear Reagent 3 6 Storm
Fire Blossom Reagent 3 6 Fire
Aquamarine Reagent 6 6 Ice

Your consideration is most appreciated as this has been increasingly frustrating. I have been truly enjoying the crafting aspect of this game. I'm sure that I am not alone in this opinion.
Thanks again.
Member since Jan of 2009.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I suggested a while ago that there should be a recipe for this. Regular spring to Sonic spring would be great! Maybe 20 or 30 regular spring to 1 sonic spring.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
dnnhuff7f3n on Feb 10, 2019 wrote:
Please make the "Sonic Spring" able to be crafted. At this time, there are 40 recipes requiring a "Sonic Spring." We members need a way to obtain it other than the slim chance of an occasional drop during the limited "B.O.X.E.S." events. I've been trying to craft the "Barnstable Stove" for over a year. While I recognize the need for it to be a somewhat elusive reagent, it seem to be nigh on impossible to obtain. A suggestion for a possible recipe follows.

Item Type Quantity Rank School
Spectral Blast. Tres Card 4 4 Balance
Colossal Tres Card 4 0 Sun
Steel Reagent 4 6 Spiral
Bronze Ingot Reagent 4 6 Spiral
Small Spring Reagent 2 5 Balance
Bronze Gear Reagent 3 6 Storm
Fire Blossom Reagent 3 6 Fire
Aquamarine Reagent 6 6 Ice

Your consideration is most appreciated as this has been increasingly frustrating. I have been truly enjoying the crafting aspect of this game. I'm sure that I am not alone in this opinion.
Thanks again.
Member since Jan of 2009.
Not saying that a Transmute for a Sonic Spring isn't needed ( it's a good idea ), but there IS one other way of getting one - from the crowns chest of the Daily Assignments. Yes it is a bit rare, but i have received at least 2 SS from it.
And drops aren't that rare, if you use the Wizard City BOX, there's a very good chance of getting one or more ( since it's easy for a high level to solo, you can do it quickly, I average about 4 runs in 25-30 minutes.
Since these recipes only require that one SS, it's simple; not like other recipes that ask you to get 25 amber....