Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who drops the (perm) holiday mounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2016
A few years ago there was a post on Wizard101 message boards that listed all the bosses that had a chance to drop a holiday mount seen in the crowns shop. Sadly I cannot find the post. I know Lord Nightshade is one that will drop the Prismatic Hare (perm) during Easter. But now that I have membership I can't find the other bosses in the other realms that drop the holiday stuff and have a chance to drop the holiday (perm) mounts. From old posts there are only 5 or so bosses (not counting Krampus) that have a rare chance at dropping a (perm) holiday mount if you farm them around 1000 times. This is a big amount to farm, but from what was posted before and from what my old friends tell me there are bosses that drop the holiday mounts. Sadly again, they can't remember which boss they farmed for the (perm) holiday mounts they have, and they all say to look it up online.

1# I looked it up online and I found it years ago
that there are bosses that drop the (perm) holiday mounts found in the crown shop
2# I got a (perm) holiday mount farming one of the names listed and two other friends did the same and got different holiday (perm) mounts) by the other bosses listed.
3# I can't find them listed now in the Message Boards after all this time, asked friends, they can't remember and say to look it up.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A number of bosses still currently drops Permanemt Holiday Mounts, including Lord Nightshade.

To add, most of the final world bosses (similarly to Nightshade) drop such mounts.

Here's a list of those always in some form of Holiday Spirit.

Again, these are some of the bosses that drop Holiday Themed Mounts.

The ones above are found in worlds through Marleybone - Azteca for your perusal.

Also, permanent Mount drops currently rank as the most rare and difficult drops to obtain from bosses (but not impossible!)

Good Luck!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
LabyrinthKing on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
A few years ago there was a post on Wizard101 message boards that listed all the bosses that had a chance to drop a holiday mount seen in the crowns shop. Sadly I cannot find the post. I know Lord Nightshade is one that will drop the Prismatic Hare (perm) during Easter. But now that I have membership I can't find the other bosses in the other realms that drop the holiday stuff and have a chance to drop the holiday (perm) mounts. From old posts there are only 5 or so bosses (not counting Krampus) that have a rare chance at dropping a (perm) holiday mount if you farm them around 1000 times. This is a big amount to farm, but from what was posted before and from what my old friends tell me there are bosses that drop the holiday mounts. Sadly again, they can't remember which boss they farmed for the (perm) holiday mounts they have, and they all say to look it up online.

1# I looked it up online and I found it years ago
that there are bosses that drop the (perm) holiday mounts found in the crown shop
2# I got a (perm) holiday mount farming one of the names listed and two other friends did the same and got different holiday (perm) mounts) by the other bosses listed.
3# I can't find them listed now in the Message Boards after all this time, asked friends, they can't remember and say to look it up.
I don't think it is dropping yet, but this link might be the one you saw previously - click here.

They're here for Easter and when we can find Eggbert in the Shopping District it is available as a drop

I hope this helps!