Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2019
hey spark I lost my account or maybe my account got taken, and I need too do the steps how to get account back. what do I do? and how to do I get back my wizard and everything back to normal as it once was I also sorry I got mad, and I need it back. I need to no how? step bye step how to get back my wizard please spark help, me. and team help. please help,

Administrator
SparkleBloom606 on Feb 2, 2019 wrote:
hey spark I lost my account or maybe my account got taken, and I need too do the steps how to get account back. what do I do? and how to do I get back my wizard and everything back to normal as it once was I also sorry I got mad, and I need it back. I need to no how? step bye step how to get back my wizard please spark help, me. and team help. please help,
Hi SparkleBloom606! Apologies about taking so long to get back to you here. Please email support@wizard101.com right away and we'll be happy to take a look.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2019
account I here I how do get in? where do I go? may you help me get it back? how do want to do this? where do I need too go and how?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SparkleBloom606 on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:
account I here I how do get in? where do I go? may you help me get it back? how do want to do this? where do I need too go and how?
Send an email to support@wizard101.com from the email associated with the account you've lost access to. Let them know your username and the situation. You'll get an automated response almost immediately letting you know they got your message, then in a day or two (sometimes a bit longer over weekends or holidays) an actual response from the team.

They'll probably need further info from you regarding the account so they can verify you're the true owner but IDK what they'll need. Send the email and let us know if you get an auto response (check spam box too) and if it gets resolved. KI Support will do their best to help you get access to your account again. Please be patient as they will need to make sure it's really yours (we'd all be upset if they just took everyone's word for it - this is for YOUR acount safety!). Let us know how you get on

Survivor
Jan 21, 2019
hey spark I think I notice something? my G account is lock saying I out of date? can you help me with positive answer how too get it back it must want out of date.because I don't no how too up date it. may you help me get back and return may pass back? you guys are doing your best. messages are not coming throw because it the out of date, I may be mistaken, about my own account, may you help me with a positive answer, how too long in. and how to get back in too my wizard. noo need too apologize you are fine spark.

Administrator
SparkleBloom606 on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
hey spark I think I notice something? my G account is lock saying I out of date? can you help me with positive answer how too get it back it must want out of date.because I don't no how too up date it. may you help me get back and return may pass back? you guys are doing your best. messages are not coming throw because it the out of date, I may be mistaken, about my own account, may you help me with a positive answer, how too long in. and how to get back in too my wizard. noo need too apologize you are fine spark.
Please email support@wizard101.com and they'll be able to investigate!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2019
deer spark I all most had it and I try longing in my G accounts, may you read send it back? please on my computer noo worries spark I need have a it resend, I press wrong button x out. when it was loading? may you send it back. please.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2019
Victoria FireHeart on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
Send an email to support@wizard101.com from the email associated with the account you've lost access to. Let them know your username and the situation. You'll get an automated response almost immediately letting you know they got your message, then in a day or two (sometimes a bit longer over weekends or holidays) an actual response from the team.

They'll probably need further info from you regarding the account so they can verify you're the true owner but IDK what they'll need. Send the email and let us know if you get an auto response (check spam box too) and if it gets resolved. KI Support will do their best to help you get access to your account again. Please be patient as they will need to make sure it's really yours (we'd all be upset if they just took everyone's word for it - this is for YOUR acount safety!). Let us know how you get on
hello I remember talking o you last with on SparkleBloom202 account, we talking about my favorite thing pedigree, and you most lee answer my questions, please send me a notice about my accounts?, and send all built and please send it back, the game is hard but I love the game and many thanks to the team please send my wizard back, thank you! team thanks you all, please send me its means the world too me.