Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life deck setup help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Hey I'm a level 64 life wizard questing in Celestia. I need help setting up my spell deck. Can anyone help me

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Definitely.

I suggest you have a few decks here.

One for Healing (in case you're in a group and quickly need to take this form as a medic).
Another for Boss Battles
Third one for mob battles.

Healing Deck - This deck is solely for purposes, hence, you will only have these forms of spells enclosed. I recommend:
3 Satyrs4 Faries3 Guiding Lights2 Fortifies1-2 Brilliant Light2 Rebirths2 PrimodialFew Feints2 Cycles of Life3 Tower Shields

Notice that this deck has no hitting spells as your only task here is keeping your team within full health. You can tweak and place blades/traps etc. at will as situation arises.

Mob Deck - This is your most important deck. It will be your primary deck you will be using in most of your battles. So, no need to overpack it.
Try this:

3 Lifeblades2 Spritual Blades2 Feints2 Berserks/Amplifies1 Fairy1 Satyr (Incase things gets a little hectic)3-4 Forest Lords1 Seraph1 Leprechaun1 Nature's Wraith4 Gargantuans
Your main objective here is to blade and use traps to land a solid hit with an enchanted Forest Lord. The rank 2-4 spells are there in case mobs happen to survive by 500 or so health. The intention is for you to make quick work of your opponent using these spells instead of wasting time on saving pips on another Forest Lord.

You can also use TC Lifeblades and Feints to assist with damage.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Your boss deck will be a mixture of both decks, however, it too will be small.

You'll have the same mission as it is with your Mob Deck, the only difference here is that you will have a few shields and heals here and there to better protect yourself.

Incorporate the adequate defenses and techniques (use life converts for life bosses for example) as per opponent(s).

Remember also, Fortify really assists in fending off incoming attacks!

And keep the pressure up with TC's.