Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weapons crafting....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2018
Hello folks, just curious as to what sort of table is needed for weapons crafting. OR am I just missing it with the tables I have.

Thanks! KGW

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
KestrelGW on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
Hello folks, just curious as to what sort of table is needed for weapons crafting. OR am I just missing it with the tables I have.

Thanks! KGW
Most of them are crafted at an Equipment Crafting Station. This can occasionally be bought in the Bazaar if someone has sold one, but you can always buy them from Ea'rik (Krok), Neville Cobblestone (Marleybone), Zhi Lan (Mooshu) and Nessa Lightblade (Dragonspyre). They cost 1,500 gold each.

If your recipe is from Ignus Ferric you will need to craft at the Arcanum Crafting Station in the Arcanum (we can not buy this item).

If it is from Ingulf The Grower you will need to craft at the Grizzleheim Crafting Station in Grizzleheim (we can't buy this crafting station either).

If you're ever unsure which crafting station you need to use just check the little icon to the left on the recipe, just under the timer symbol. This will tell you the crafting station it requires

I hope this helps! Happy crafting!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Usually for regular weapon crafting, an Equipment Crafting Table can be used.

It's available as you know from the Bazaar and Furniture Vendors in Mooshu and Dragonspyre.

Legendary items (weapons usually) or items of similar status will however require a visit to the Arcanum Crafting Room.