Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 Dark Secret Exposed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Vampires of the spiral. I was in the dye shop the other day and realized that we all must be vampires, take a look. No reflection. Not of your self, other players, or even the shop keep yet the shop is reflected just fine even when a object's color changes. So one must ask them self, am i staying up later in to the night? Do I crave the feeling of flight? When I think of someone do I already know what they are going to say? If so, you have already been infected.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FurryFool on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
Vampires of the spiral. I was in the dye shop the other day and realized that we all must be vampires, take a look. No reflection. Not of your self, other players, or even the shop keep yet the shop is reflected just fine even when a object's color changes. So one must ask them self, am i staying up later in to the night? Do I crave the feeling of flight? When I think of someone do I already know what they are going to say? If so, you have already been infected.
As a vampire I can honestly say I was morbidly disappointed with the dye shop - I did not see a single wizard die there! I much prefer hanging about (upside down of course) in more entertaining spots. I was also very annoyed when I met Hades in Tartarus and hope KI will have words with him. We'd met before (obviously) but he acted like he'd never seen me, much less had full conversations before! I guess he has to live (HA!) up to his name...Hades The Unseen...yep seen ya before mate!

PS At least Cerberus greeted me with is usual playful battle once I woke him up...what a big softy!

PPS what were you doing in the dye shop? Did anyone die? (Asking for a friend)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
If I may speak plainly, how ridiculous. There is no reflection because it would be too difficult to program such a thing. Plus, have you seen this game's vampires?

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Vampires? Maybe, especially death school. It could also be something Ambrose casts on all students to hide us from Malistaire spying on us, for protection. Not being seen in mirrors might be a side effect.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Jan 19, 2019 wrote:
If I may speak plainly, how ridiculous. There is no reflection because it would be too difficult to program such a thing. Plus, have you seen this game's vampires?
ALTERNATIVE THEORY: The walls in the Magic Mirror shop are enchanted to not show reflections to allow customers to browse the wares properly.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Having dyed frequently ( or is it died? ) in the shop and elsewhere, I've once joked to a friend that there is a road in Tartarus named after me...
I remember getting the Vampire spell for the first time, JOY! Obviously, Necromancers ARE Vampires!
( Very funny post, thanks! )

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Being able to confirm that I for am not a vampire, I must therefore conclude that those "mirrors" are non-functioning dimensional portals.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
ok, so we are not vampires cause the mirrors lie.
Bartleby says the wizards are from earth, But yet we all have pointed ears.
I would like to know where we came from,
So what part of earth has wizards with pointed ears

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Cat Wildbreeze on Jan 23, 2019 wrote:
Our ears only seem to be pointed, our hair covers the rounded part. Besides, I've known at least one human ( if he was human, his nickname was "Elf" ) with slightly pointed ears - it's unusual, but not unheard of.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Cat Wildbreeze on Jan 23, 2019 wrote:
Bartleby doesn't say from WHAT time period our Wizard comes from Earth.

So, I'm thinking that though we come from Earth it must be the Vulcan Embassy.

S Gs

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Area51Alien on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
Bartleby doesn't say from WHAT time period our Wizard comes from Earth.

So, I'm thinking that though we come from Earth it must be the Vulcan Embassy.

S Gs
Of course that makes complete sense.

You are a GENIUS
That is why we are so powerful, we have protected the spiral all these years.
SMH what was I thinking, lol

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Cat Wildbreeze on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
Of course that makes complete sense.

You are a GENIUS
That is why we are so powerful, we have protected the spiral all these years.
SMH what was I thinking, lol
I humbly accept your accolades.

Now if we can only convince my wife and kids...

S Gs