Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 badges are still missing

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
While I know people do not like badges, I do and it is driving crazy that I do not know what 2 badges in this group are. One is after shiny dancer so I am assuming that it is part 1 but I have no idea where I get . The other one is after Titan for 100. I did and always do all the side quest so what else is there. Hopefully someone knows. If not oh well back to Medulla for 100. Fun

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Are there maybe any mob badges in Empyrea part 2?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
wolf314159 on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
Are there maybe any mob badges in Empyrea part 2?
I think I got one for the plants in the Chaos Jungle.

Defender
May 30, 2010
God life wizard on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
While I know people do not like badges, I do and it is driving crazy that I do not know what 2 badges in this group are. One is after shiny dancer so I am assuming that it is part 1 but I have no idea where I get . The other one is after Titan for 100. I did and always do all the side quest so what else is there. Hopefully someone knows. If not oh well back to Medulla for 100. Fun
I now know that one of them is medulla for 1,000. Still not sure what the other badge is.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I've done at least 52 of those plants in chaos jungle, no badge discovered.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Yeah there is no mod badges unless you did not get the 50 and 100 dwarf badges. The plant badge is in Wysteria. So the last badge I need to know still is after shiny dancer. Maybe that a small reason why that the Wiki for badges has not be update.

Survivor
May 06, 2018
Here is a list of the Empyrea badges (in order):
Empyrea Explorer: complete the quest, "Hootie's Blowfish!"
Only Mostly Done: complete the quest, "Brain Drain."
Alphoi Assassin: defeat 50 Alphois.
Alphoiled Again: defeat 100 Alphois.
Beast Basher: defeat 50 Beastmen.
Best of the Beasts: defeat 100 Beastmen.
Dwarf Dasher: defeat 50 Dwarfs.
Mighty Dwarven Power Rager: defeat 100 Dwarfs.
Kalamarvellous! Defeat 50 Kalamars.
Kalamagnificent! Defeat 100 Kalamars.
Glob Trotter: defeat 50 Globulins.
Arthropwned! Defeat 50 Hornets.
Anti-Spawner: defeat 50 Frost or Lava Spawn.
Stormbreaker: defeat the Storm Titan.
Lord of the Dance: dance perfectly in the quest, "A Little Khan and Dance."
Position Coach: win 10 Whirlyburly matches.
Assistant Coach: win 50 Whirlyburly matches.
Head Coach: win 100 Whirlyburly matches.
Badge To Ill: complete 100 Beastman Fight Club instances.
Beet Boxer: defeat a Beet.
Spawn-B-Gone: defeat 100 Frost or Lava Spawn.
Shiny Dancer: complete the quest, "A Little Khan and Dance."
Sideline Directive: complete all Empyrea part 1 side quests. (This badge seems to be broken; it was revealed that only four players have this badge as of KI Live on 28 Feb 2019.)
Crown Sourcer: complete the quest, "Turn That Crown Upside-Down."
Communications Officer: complete the quest, "Communications Officer."
Hero of Light and Shadow: complete the quest, "Nothing to Fear."
Pipe Perfect: complete the Lava Lock Puzzle without failure in the Control Room.
Empyrean Adventurer: complete all Empyrea part 2 side quests. (The Wizard101central wiki is incorrect.)
Divine Paradox: complete the quest, "Braving the Storm."
Storm Chaser: defeat 100 Storm Titan. (Title missing on the Wizard101Central wiki.)
Brain Buster: defeat 1000 Medulla. (Missing on the Wizard101Central wiki.)
Let the Beasts Drop: complete 10 Beastman Fight Club instances.
Brain Teaser: defeat 100 Medulla.

My only source is my own findings. If you figure out how to get the Sideline Directive badge, I would appreciate if you share the knowledge.

--MerlinW101

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
God life wizard on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
I now know that one of them is medulla for 1,000. Still not sure what the other badge is.
OMG, did you discover this after you did 100?

I have been unable to find the other badge and I have done everything there is to do in Empyrea, so maybe its one of those that do not increment, but get completed all at once?

I collect badges, so would love to know what the heck this is.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
God life wizard on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
1000 for Medulla!?! Who did that!?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sideline Directive: complete all Empyrea part 1 side quests. (This badge seems to be broken; it was revealed that only four players have this badge as of KI Live on 28 Feb 2019.)

This seems to be the mystery, since only 4 people have it and they are not fessing up to how they got it,

Again, did you atually do 100 medualla?

Defender
May 30, 2010
merlinw101 on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
Here is a list of the Empyrea badges (in order):
Empyrea Explorer: complete the quest, "Hootie's Blowfish!"
Only Mostly Done: complete the quest, "Brain Drain."
Alphoi Assassin: defeat 50 Alphois.
Alphoiled Again: defeat 100 Alphois.
Beast Basher: defeat 50 Beastmen.
Best of the Beasts: defeat 100 Beastmen.
Dwarf Dasher: defeat 50 Dwarfs.
Mighty Dwarven Power Rager: defeat 100 Dwarfs.
Kalamarvellous! Defeat 50 Kalamars.
Kalamagnificent! Defeat 100 Kalamars.
Glob Trotter: defeat 50 Globulins.
Arthropwned! Defeat 50 Hornets.
Anti-Spawner: defeat 50 Frost or Lava Spawn.
Stormbreaker: defeat the Storm Titan.
Lord of the Dance: dance perfectly in the quest, "A Little Khan and Dance."
Position Coach: win 10 Whirlyburly matches.
Assistant Coach: win 50 Whirlyburly matches.
Head Coach: win 100 Whirlyburly matches.
Badge To Ill: complete 100 Beastman Fight Club instances.
Beet Boxer: defeat a Beet.
Spawn-B-Gone: defeat 100 Frost or Lava Spawn.
Shiny Dancer: complete the quest, "A Little Khan and Dance."
Crown Sourcer: complete the quest, "Turn That Crown Upside-Down."
Communications Officer: complete the quest, "Communications Officer."
Hero of Light and Shadow: complete the quest, "Nothing to Fear."
Pipe Perfect: complete the Lava Lock Puzzle without failure in the Control Room.
Empyrean Adventurer: complete all Empyrea part 2 side quests. (The Wizard101central wiki is incorrect.)
Divine Paradox: complete the quest, "Braving the Storm."
Storm Chaser: defeat 100 Storm Titan. (Title missing on the Wizard101Central wiki.)
Brain Buster: defeat 1000 Medulla. (Missing on the Wizard101Central wiki.)
Let the Beasts Drop: complete 10 Beastman Fight Club instances.
Brain Teaser: defeat 100 Medulla.

My only source is my own findings. If you figure out how to get the Sideline Directive badge, I would appreciate if you share the knowledge.

--MerlinW101
Yeah the sideline Directive badge is probably bugged or there is one side quest in the dungeon that quest helper would not locate for us.
I will tell you as soon as I get it what I did.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Lookit Light on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
1000 for Medulla!?! Who did that!?
like 4 or 5 of my badge friends and I. But I am taking a break right now to do Team up and whirlbury badges since they are easier and take less time.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:

This seems to be the mystery, since only 4 people have it and they are not fessing up to how they got it,

Again, did you atually do 100 medualla?
Yes it took a long time but I did it like a month ago. I been trying to do team up badges and Whirlbury badges since they are easier to get.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I vaguely remember getting this badge in test, so I am pretty sure it is bugged, I hope someone from KI looks into that because all you get from customer service is "we can not reveal secrets" or some such canned response

Defender
May 30, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
I vaguely remember getting this badge in test, so I am pretty sure it is bugged, I hope someone from KI looks into that because all you get from customer service is "we can not reveal secrets" or some such canned response
Wait really? yeah then it has to be bugged in live. Hope we see each other in Medulla for a 1000

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I was hoping last night's maintenance included the fix for this badge, yet I do not have it, anyone else?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
God life wizard on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
Wait really? yeah then it has to be bugged in live. Hope we see each other in Medulla for a 1000
I refuse to do 1000, KI went overboard with that one. And yes, KI confirmed it was a bug and will be fixed in the next update to the game, just hope we get this patch soon.