Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visual Update - Spell's Specific

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2018
Hey there K.I. Just An Idea!

I would like to see some of the spells updated as they have been kinda bland looking for a long long time.
Specially for the ice school. Everything is just either blue and white but for the most part all spells are just just plain blue, or just plain white. From a noticing point all the other schools have colorful detail to their spells except ice school. I mean fire is yellow and red but the colors go well together, they are bright in nature and mix together well, same for life, death, myth, balance and storm. But if you really look at all the schools and there colors vs spell colors. They are all cool looking. But ice it's blue and white are just to bright together. It needs a darker color mixed into the light blue and light white. I mean of all schools storm has the most colorful filled spells. Rest of schools in general need a color remake or update on colors in general. I just thought this as an idea since I been watching other wizards and there spells look so cool and mine are just bland looking colored. Love ice school though but man KI make us look cool to lol.