Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift List

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
It would be a great idea to be able to open my Gift List Box then click on an icon to be able to see all the many "years" of items in my Gift List box.

Currently, we only see 10 pages of Gifts. The other Gifts are there but we are unable to see them.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kokyota on Dec 28, 2018 wrote:
It would be a great idea to be able to open my Gift List Box then click on an icon to be able to see all the many "years" of items in my Gift List box.

Currently, we only see 10 pages of Gifts. The other Gifts are there but we are unable to see them.
This would be much easier if items were stacked. I have a ton of fortification elixirs from ages ago when I used Grub Guardian for the energy elixirs. I'm absolutely certain I don't have 10 pages of unique items!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I also feel that we should be able to see everything because you may have an energy elixir back there but don't want to open the things before that whether it be bundle gear to other elixirs.
Blaze 54

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There's 2 VERy easy fixes for this:

1) Make the gift box interface like the current gardening interface, where like items stack and show a counter on the box
2) Make the gift box like the seed vaults, backpack, or music players, and allow as many pages as it needs to list it all (alphabetically) with a number next to the item. This way, if you have 27 energy elixirs, it only takes up ONE slot, and shows how many you have in total. This would be a far more prefereable way than option #1, but EITHER at this point would help

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I think that stacking isn't the best plan because if you stack the elixirs together and someone takes two of them, they will most likely get mad, so i thing that they should do it alphabetically, but not the stacking.
Blaze 54

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
dakota jadethief on Jan 2, 2019 wrote:
I think that stacking isn't the best plan because if you stack the elixirs together and someone takes two of them, they will most likely get mad, so i thing that they should do it alphabetically, but not the stacking.
Blaze 54
It's impossible to use multiple elixirs and not know it. You have the fail safe of "do you want to really use this elixir?". Stacking items, like in the gardening window, makes the most sense to maximize the UI.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Well some people just open their gift box and spam the button till its all gone, that is why i say not to stack it
Blaze 58

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
dakota jadethief on Jan 12, 2019 wrote:
Well some people just open their gift box and spam the button till its all gone, that is why i say not to stack it
Blaze 58
If they get rid of multiples in this instance, it's totally the user's fault. KI can NOT be responsible for the users doing this.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
dayerider on Jan 2, 2019 wrote:
There's 2 VERy easy fixes for this:

1) Make the gift box interface like the current gardening interface, where like items stack and show a counter on the box
2) Make the gift box like the seed vaults, backpack, or music players, and allow as many pages as it needs to list it all (alphabetically) with a number next to the item. This way, if you have 27 energy elixirs, it only takes up ONE slot, and shows how many you have in total. This would be a far more prefereable way than option #1, but EITHER at this point would help
This is wonderful!

Thanks for building upon my idea to give a simple solution to a nagging issue

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
dakota jadethief on Jan 12, 2019 wrote:
Blaze 58
If they 'open their gift box and spam the button till it's all gone' then they're already opening all their elixirs anyway. Stacking won't change anything if that's what they're doing.