Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Wizard Struggle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2014
Hello guys!
So recently i've been rushing through this game. It seems to have been happening for a long time. I finished MooShu and Zafaria in one day [one with a friend one without, but the friend was life too] But recently in Avalon, i've noticed myself having to buy henchmen for almost every dungeon [and theres a lot of them]
I've been at Avalon for a few days, and i'm really starting to struggle. Im making little to no progress. I was wondering if anyone has any tips. Keep in mind I do not have feint, and have no clue how to get it. I have Gnomes and Forest Lord, but only have 2 blades and 2 traps.

Thanks!
-Wolf AngleBlood 75

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Feint is available from Dworgyn in Nightside. You'll need a total of seven training points to learn the spell.

You mentioned you did Mooshu and Zafaria in one day, did you do any of the side quests? Especially Midnight Sun in Drum Jungle Zafaria (a must do as you risk missing out on future astral spells in Azteca and beyond).

If you haven't, I suggest you re-visit and do a some of them, you may be under leveled.

Next, how's your gear? Do you have at least the Waterworks Set?

Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Finally, how's your deck setup? A large deck packed with spells is very insufficient as you waste many turns, giving enemies more opportunities to take you down.