Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Fix your Skeleton keys

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
Dear Wizard 101 Developers,
When playing your game me and a friend were playing the Mooshu skeleton key room in the cave of solitude trying to earn the new spell catch of the day. When Playing I die and my friend survives, I try and gain health so I can return in the battle and earn the spell. However when I hit the red cross to go back in it locks me out of the room which I unlocked so me and my friends could get the spell. In the end I get no spell and loose a key which I had been farming for, for longer then I can remember. Please fix your game and give me a consolation for this.

Thanks
Sana

Survivor
Jan 04, 2014
Hey Sanadadmum,
I can't speak on behalf of KI, but maybe this was added intentionally?
It really does seem like this isn't just a glitch that happens, and if it was, this would probably have been fixed already.
So it seems likely that if you die during this, you die for good, adding to the hardness and seriousness of this dungeon.
Also, It doesn't work like that. You can't really ask for a consolation, KI just has to accommodate you with one if they feel its needed and appropriate.

-Wolf AngleBlood 75

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
I understand this but these keys aren’t exactly easy to get and I would like my key back seeing as this wasn’t something I could help

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Skeleton keys are one time use. If we use them and mess it up we are not entitled to a replacement key to try again. We can overcome this by adapting our strategy, going in with a full team, asking for help from other wizards...by changing our approach to it we can succeed next time

Instead of asking KI for a replacement key (which we won't get), we should ask the community for help achieving our goal instead

I've got a 120 storm and a 130 storm who haven't got catch of the day yet. I've probably got a few keys to get us started and if we need to farm for more we can do it super fast with 2 high level storms and 4 sets of drops between us (my 2, you and your friend). We can farm for the spell together and get more keys to use as we need them. What do you think? Would you like to be a team on this?

If you'd like to get together to farm catch of the day just let me know your wizard name and when you usually play (include time zone pls) and we can arrange to meet in game...hopefully we all get lucky on the spell drop