Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pedigree CAP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
I love pedigree too goo higher then the number, 97? and its has not move, or made a inch up there, if there a way to reach it. I would be happy more too keep playing as promise to the game going reaching the highest. i notice, there was a CAP? a lid on this game where you cannot go any higher then that number that was given , may there be change in pedigree like a reward of good pedigree? i have made all most too the top, all most there i have a queen size pedigree, but i would love most deep, a king of the pedigrees, something worth my wild imagination? a badge of honor the pedigree lines ,and keep going noo matter what keep playing.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I'm not sure i understood all that, but the highest pedigree possible is now 100, all epics on both sides.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2017
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
the ninja dude on Dec 23, 2018 wrote:
Can u have 2 memberships at the same time?
It's not wise to do this, even if the game allows it which I suspect it doesn't.

Rather, I advice you use them/purchase them one at a time as soon as one expires if you intend on playing heavily.

Also, having year long memberships allows you to get access to the numerous benefits the game continuously provides at any given time when they are offered as opposed to having a one month one.

Also, questions like these can be posted within the following thread; not here.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/new-wizard-welcome/new-players-ask-questions-here-8ad6a42567c5b9180167d2c26ae2042f?reset=1

Survivor
Oct 04, 2017
Well, ty 4 telling me all of that I will use that link,u gave me if i have any more questions.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
the ninja dude on Dec 23, 2018 wrote:
Can u have 2 memberships at the same time?
Yes you may have 2 memberships at the same time. You are allow up to 5 on a family account for easy access.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
How isn't it wise to have 2 memberships at the same time? I know many players who play with more than 2 accounts at the same time and it is allowed.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Star Edward on Dec 23, 2018 wrote:
It's not wise to do this, even if the game allows it which I suspect it doesn't.

Rather, I advice you use them/purchase them one at a time as soon as one expires if you intend on playing heavily.

Also, having year long memberships allows you to get access to the numerous benefits the game continuously provides at any given time when they are offered as opposed to having a one month one.

Also, questions like these can be posted within the following thread; not here.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/new-wizard-welcome/new-players-ask-questions-here-8ad6a42567c5b9180167d2c26ae2042f?reset=1

"It's not wise to do this". How so?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Patrick Ravenbane on Dec 28, 2018 wrote:
"It's not wise to do this". How so?
I was speaking in the sphere of having one account and wanting to have two memberships at the same time.

If you do this, then both will run simultaneously and what will be the point of that? That's why I mentioned it's not wise to do.

But!

If you've a family account or more than one account, then, by all means; use two memberships if you need to.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Star Edward on Dec 28, 2018 wrote:
I was speaking in the sphere of having one account and wanting to have two memberships at the same time.

If you do this, then both will run simultaneously and what will be the point of that? That's why I mentioned it's not wise to do.

But!

If you've a family account or more than one account, then, by all means; use two memberships if you need to.

I'm lost. How can you have 2 memberships on one account at the same time or did you meam playing 2 accounts at the same time?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2017
Thx 4 telling me that Patrick.Um and by the way Patrick, I was talking about having 2 memberships at the same time on the same account.