Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the cold cod available yet?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I feel like am wasting energy trying to figure this out. Please, can anyone give an update on this? much appreciated.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I have the same question and asked KI about it. I was told they cannot tell me as it would be considered a "spoiler." I have used thousands of crowns worth of energy purchases in numerous hubs and houses but have not seen this fish. Does anyone know if the fish is available yet?

Thanks!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
TarynMaga on Dec 26, 2018 wrote:
I have the same question and asked KI about it. I was told they cannot tell me as it would be considered a "spoiler." I have used thousands of crowns worth of energy purchases in numerous hubs and houses but have not seen this fish. Does anyone know if the fish is available yet?

Thanks!
if it did we missed our chance and you wasted crowns. am pretty sure it did because they normally spawn at krokatopia pond and I've seen nothing

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
If you want to know, you can look it up.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
TarynMaga on Dec 26, 2018 wrote:

Thanks!
Hi i just caught 2 of these fishes in krokotopia pond in less than 1 minute it seems either it got here yesterday or today i dunno>.<. But good luck get it while you can.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Finally caught one yesterday in KT Oasis pond. Yay!

Btw, I did look it up some time ago and was only told it appears in the "winter" months, usually December-February or March. My crowns were used all during December with no success.