Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria glitching

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
So I was questing through the early part of Zarfaria today and both while battling in the market and all the way through the Savannah I had problems with glitching in battle. Several times the game either completely skipped my turn or the count down would start and as I was picking my spell all the sudden at around 28 to 26 seconds my turn would suddenly end whether I had actually done anything or not.

I got lucky and this did not happen at any critical moments but it did make my battles last several turns longer than they needed too. Please fix this issue I've noticed it's not just me either. A youtube streamer I watch had this problem in Empyrea the other night as well. Twice while watching him quest the game flat out skipped his turn when fighting minions.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
So just thought I'd update this. The glitch I described happening has now continued in other areas of Zafaria though not as frequently. I had it happen in the drum jungle tonight as a matter of fact. I had started to discard a couple of spells from my hand and suddenly found my turn skipped when the countdown reached 26. This also happened on my max level fire wizard in wizard city a couple days ago.

So the glitch is in fact not even i only one world. I would love to see this fixed as having my turn skipped when I have not decided to pass is very annoying and has almost caused my wizards to lose battle they should have won.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i have noticed this seems to happen when a nearby battle ends. it somehow believes all battles in a certain area radius ended thus ending the turns early.

this is enormously annoying they really need to fix it!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
The quest finder for Zafaria is utterly broken. it is not finding the nearest side quest as it should. the entire time it has been utterly fixated on a side quest in drum jungle. even if i am only inches away from a side quest it still fixates on the miles away drum jungle side quest for the celestial magic.