Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance needs more spirit spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Title is pretty self explanatory, Balance has a lot of elemental attacks, but only one consistent spirit attack which is Chimera, yes i know Gaze of Fate can hit spirit but with it having the chance to hit as any school its hard to use it for spirit attacks.
So i'm just hoping to get the attention of KI with this, and that whenever the next big update rolls around that balance can get this, or maybe a healing spell that isnt over time, its hard to revive people when the spell only gives them like 80 hp for the first round

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Hello,

I totally agree! Balance has Spectral Blast, elemental minions, Hydra, and probably more I'm forgetting that are for the elements!
Since Chimera is our Spiritual Hydra, I want a Spiritual Blast, and spiritual minions!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Agreed, I’ve been waiting for a spirit blast spell, that’s not just on pets forever!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Instead of having the elemental/spiritual diffuse at lvl 35, they should add spirit blast in it. it would be so much easier to use because it boosts against balance enemies.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
When storm gets a dot, fire and ice get a big nerf, balance lore master gets nerf mana burn gets nerf and the 2 pip supernova gets nerf. while the after effect over 25% bubble for gaze gets remove then the balance can get a spirit spell. besides, i think you get chimera that does spirit damage but at a cost of 9 pips and you can also get spirit blast from the harpy pet.