Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get emails from support.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
I've tried looking up ways to get support to email me, but nothing's come up.
I can't request a new Master Passwod.
The email I signed up with for this account is no longer valid, and neither is the credit card.
I saw there's a thing that said to change emails, but that was in 2011, and I no longer have that option.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Brendan9190 on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
I've tried looking up ways to get support to email me, but nothing's come up.
I can't request a new Master Passwod.
The email I signed up with for this account is no longer valid, and neither is the credit card.
I saw there's a thing that said to change emails, but that was in 2011, and I no longer have that option.
I don't work for KI but this is what I'd do if I was facing the same problem.

I'd ask on here (as you have) to see if there is a 'correct procedure' in place for dealing with this...hopefully Sparck will be able to explain the way KI would be able to help and what info they'd need. If I got an answer from him then I'd do everything he advised, if there is no answer I'd try the following.

I'd look at the problem from both sides. My problem is old details I've forgotten and can not be accessed. KI's problem is they don't know if I am the true owner or if I'm trying to steal an account or have bought an account (against TOU).

So KI can't ask for more info because the email's new, so I have to prove I'm the true owner in one message. If your parents own the master details get them to email.

I'd send an email via the website from my logged in wizard (this verifies access to the wizard account). Then I'd ask them to update my email on the wizard account. I'd explain the problem and give as many details as possible about the history of the account.

I'd say when the account was made, which wizard was made first etc, how often I used to play etc...also details about payments, name on credit card, address associated with the card, old email address etc. I'd include details only the true owner would know and hope it sufficient to prove the account is truly mine so they will update the email contact - I'd make sure the new contact details were there too.

I don't know if this would be enough or if KI would be able to sort it. I do know that Customer Support want to help us be able to enjoy the game fully. They also work hard to protect our accounts and payment details. I don't know if this would work but I believe they would try everything to maintain the integrity of the account but also be helpful where they believe a customer is in this situation.

I hope this helps or that Sparck gives advise on an official method and what they'd need as verification

GOOD LUCK!