Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Troll/Cyclops Extract?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! Not sure if this is mentioned but is there a spell card for extracting Trolls, Cyclops, and Minotaur? If so, where can they be found? Because on my Myth witch I'd love to add them as house guests in my Myth house! Hehe!

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 107, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 40, Jacqueline Lifefriend Lvl 40, Isabella Fairytale Lvl 33, & Kayla Griffin Lvl 20

(I love Balance, Death, Life, Myth)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There currently isn't an extract for that, but one thing you can do is seek out undead versions of these creatures and use the undead extract. The Ice part of Krokotopia has an undead Minotaur boss you unlock with a side quest.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
It's a bit of a stretch, but I guess they could make an extract giant or giant kin spell. That way you could use it for the giants in Grizzelheim.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Would make farming characters like Akilles who has an AMAZING crown item drop on his list really easy as you could just farm cyclops and OHK his minion at an early level. You could say its already easy to farm him with a higher level wizard, but the drop can't be traded between characters, and 'technically' you're not supposed to be boosting with a secondary account, but that is another argument.

Bolt Blade is the drop and its a solid wand slot item all the way up to at least the 40's.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
SweetJP on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Would make farming characters like Akilles who has an AMAZING crown item drop on his list really easy as you could just farm cyclops and OHK his minion at an early level. You could say its already easy to farm him with a higher level wizard, but the drop can't be traded between characters, and 'technically' you're not supposed to be boosting with a secondary account, but that is another argument.

Bolt Blade is the drop and its a solid wand slot item all the way up to at least the 40's.
The Bolt Blade, while a nice early source of an extra normal pip, has been long outclassed by the wands from Winterbane Hall, imo. They give a normal pip even earlier, and have both wand hits and a few utility spells like stuns or some other things I don't remember. Also, the Bolt Blade can be put in your Shared Bank.

Edit: Miiiiight have thought you were suggesting that farming Akilles would become too rewarding.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Torpzun26 on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
The Bolt Blade, while a nice early source of an extra normal pip, has been long outclassed by the wands from Winterbane Hall, imo. They give a normal pip even earlier, and have both wand hits and a few utility spells like stuns or some other things I don't remember. Also, the Bolt Blade can be put in your Shared Bank.

Edit: Miiiiight have thought you were suggesting that farming Akilles would become too rewarding.
However, Akilles is significantly easier to farm than winterbane, you could do the general say 5 times in the time it takes to finish 1 run of Winterbane.