Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AbleGamers Charity Campaign

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Heya everyone!

I know it was mentioned in the official newsletter, but I also wanted to take a moment and post it here.

I'm running a t-shirt/hoodie charity campaign in the spirit of holiday giving. All profits will be donated directly to the AbleGamers charity. It's an organization that is dedicated to helping people with disabilities through the power of video games.

If you're interested and are wanting to give back this holiday season, you can find the full explanation HERE on my blog, The Untold Spiral.

Thanks to everyone who has already contributed to the cause! :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Excellent!

Will definitely support!

May I ask though, how long will the clothing be made available for?

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Thanks for doing this, I picked up 4. Great work!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Star Edward on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
Excellent!

Will definitely support!

May I ask though, how long will the clothing be made available for?

Definitely all of December and most of January. After that, I’ll see how much interest is left. Thanks for wanting to support!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Prince of Shadows on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for doing this, I picked up 4. Great work!
Thank you SO much! You’re amazing as always! :D

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for doing this. Truly a great cause. I couldn't figure out how to order both the tshirt and the hoodie on one form so I ordered one of each individually. Also if trying to order say a medium and an extra large in hoodie, I couldn't do that either. Each has to be done individually. Perhaps I missed a "continue shopping button".

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Davidfire school on Dec 10, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for doing this. Truly a great cause. I couldn't figure out how to order both the tshirt and the hoodie on one form so I ordered one of each individually. Also if trying to order say a medium and an extra large in hoodie, I couldn't do that either. Each has to be done individually. Perhaps I missed a "continue shopping button".
Thanks so much for the support and contributing to the cause!

I'll look into that. That's really weird!

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
The t shirt and hoodie arrived...just in time for the winter solistice. Nicely done..and the hoodie is soft and warm.
Good job Vanessa. Happy Holidays!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Davidfire school on Dec 19, 2018 wrote:
The t shirt and hoodie arrived...just in time for the winter solistice. Nicely done..and the hoodie is soft and warm.
Good job Vanessa. Happy Holidays!
Super glad to hear that you’re pleased! Thanks again for supporting the cause!