Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Death pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2015
Hey Fellow Wizards :D

I'm looking for a good DMG Pet

Just want some ideas Cheers

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Here are some of my popular max stat (250 255 260 260 250), clean pool, death pets. If any of them are useful to you let me know which one you like. I can add it to the kiosk for your convenience and keep it there while you need it

• Duke Annie, Desert Hawk - Quint damage (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Death-Boon, Pain-Bringer)
  • Sophie, Ianthine Spectre - Trip Damage, double resist (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying)
  • Midnight, Death Wartle - Trip Damage, double resist (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying)
  • Miss Baxter, Obsidian Mimic - Trip Damage, double resist (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying)
  • Princess Ruby, Wildwood Yeti - Trip Damage, Proof, fairy (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Fairy-Friend)
  • Queen Buster, Acid Raincore - Quint damage (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Death-Boon, Pain-Bringer)
  • Queen Dakota, Obsidian Mimic - Quad damage, Proof (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Pain-Bringer, Spell-Proof)

I hope this helps!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 25, 2018 wrote:
Here are some of my popular max stat (250 255 260 260 250), clean pool, death pets. If any of them are useful to you let me know which one you like. I can add it to the kiosk for your convenience and keep it there while you need it

• Duke Annie, Desert Hawk - Quint damage (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Death-Boon, Pain-Bringer)
  • Sophie, Ianthine Spectre - Trip Damage, double resist (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying)
  • Midnight, Death Wartle - Trip Damage, double resist (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying)
  • Miss Baxter, Obsidian Mimic - Trip Damage, double resist (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying)
  • Princess Ruby, Wildwood Yeti - Trip Damage, Proof, fairy (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof, Fairy-Friend)
  • Queen Buster, Acid Raincore - Quint damage (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Death-Boon, Pain-Bringer)
  • Queen Dakota, Obsidian Mimic - Quad damage, Proof (Death Dealer, Death-Give, Pain-Giver, Pain-Bringer, Spell-Proof)

I hope this helps!
Hey mate thanks for the reply, I'm Kinda new to pets still, Do you have a pet that gives Deer knight?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PoroMilk on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Hey mate thanks for the reply, I'm Kinda new to pets still, Do you have a pet that gives Deer knight?
I'm sorry, I don't have that talent.

I'll explain, just in case knowing my reasons is helpful to you. I chose not to go for that talent or have it in pool because The Deer Knight Rises talent gives us one deer knight card (that can not be enchanted) but uses a precious talent slot that could be used for damage, resist, maycast heal etc that can help us at no pip cost every battle from the beginning of the game through to the end.

We can craft Deer Knight when we reach a high enough level and we'll be able to have multiple copies that can be enchanted. Before then we might get lucky in Loremaster or via pack drop, again we'd be able to have multiple copies we can enchant.

Until we get the ability to craft it we can still use either TC versions from the bazaar or get a jewel to give us a single card similar to the pet talent - but when we don't need it any more because we have the actual spell, we can change a jewel for something else.

I used TC until I got the real spell, but if I had gone for jewels there are 2 to choose from, triangle or star. Either is good but unlike a talent it can be changed later.

The best/easiest places for the triangle jewel IMO are: Mount Olympus (Apollo and Aries); Barkingham Palace, Royal Airship (Doctor Jackall); Knight's Tower (Jacques the Scratcher rank 6). It's also found in the Spiral Geographic and Big Ben. I'd farm Jacques the Scratcher though.

You can try crafting it using the Death Jewel level 15-25 recipe from Felicia Worthington or get it from Jewel Triangle Blossoms if you have any.

The star jewel is found in much higher worlds/battles so I leave this option.

The triangle and TC versions are slightly lower damage than the star or talent version, but much easier to get and any of these options allows for changing later without retraining pets or hatching out a now obsolete talent.

I hope this is helpful and if you still want the talent I sincerely hope you get it and love your new pet!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't have that talent.

I'll explain, just in case knowing my reasons is helpful to you. I chose not to go for that talent or have it in pool because The Deer Knight Rises talent gives us one deer knight card (that can not be enchanted) but uses a precious talent slot that could be used for damage, resist, maycast heal etc that can help us at no pip cost every battle from the beginning of the game through to the end.

We can craft Deer Knight when we reach a high enough level and we'll be able to have multiple copies that can be enchanted. Before then we might get lucky in Loremaster or via pack drop, again we'd be able to have multiple copies we can enchant.

Until we get the ability to craft it we can still use either TC versions from the bazaar or get a jewel to give us a single card similar to the pet talent - but when we don't need it any more because we have the actual spell, we can change a jewel for something else.

I used TC until I got the real spell, but if I had gone for jewels there are 2 to choose from, triangle or star. Either is good but unlike a talent it can be changed later.

The best/easiest places for the triangle jewel IMO are: Mount Olympus (Apollo and Aries); Barkingham Palace, Royal Airship (Doctor Jackall); Knight's Tower (Jacques the Scratcher rank 6). It's also found in the Spiral Geographic and Big Ben. I'd farm Jacques the Scratcher though.

You can try crafting it using the Death Jewel level 15-25 recipe from Felicia Worthington or get it from Jewel Triangle Blossoms if you have any.

The star jewel is found in much higher worlds/battles so I leave this option.

The triangle and TC versions are slightly lower damage than the star or talent version, but much easier to get and any of these options allows for changing later without retraining pets or hatching out a now obsolete talent.

I hope this is helpful and if you still want the talent I sincerely hope you get it and love your new pet!
Thanks heaps I didnt even think about only having one DK in the deck, I'll just have to get luck or craft it later on Thank you friend

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PoroMilk on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
Thanks heaps I didnt even think about only having one DK in the deck, I'll just have to get luck or craft it later on Thank you friend
The offer of the pets in my previous post still stands. If you'd like any of them added to the kiosk for you just let me know

Good luck getting an awesome pet and also the Deer knight spell! Sending luck for Loremaster drops!