Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Titan's trident glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
So I don't know if I just have extremely bad luck or what but I have done the Titan several times now and have not gotten a single piece of gear from him. Every time I have defeated him I have only gotten 2 reagents and 2 snacks.

Now a couple of times I had to flee and while I know at one time it was said that the game was fixed so that fleeing did not automatically make you lose drops or credit for the quest I've found that this seems to be untrue. I've had more than one person say they did not get credit for the quest after they had to flee in the battle.

However this was not the case every time I played the Titan. I also had several smooth runs where no one died at all or fled. Still I did not get any gear and worse yet the people I did the run with got no gear either but exactly what I got 2 snacks and 2 reagents.

Considering the drop pools consists of more items than just these 2 types of items I find it strange that not only did I not get gear but I did not get jewels, seeds, treasure cards, pretty much anything else a boss normally drops.

I have horrible luck most of the time when farming but when something like this happens consistently and to more people than just me I'm inclined to think it's some kind of glitch or bug.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I didn't get gear either, unfortunately. I was really expecting something for that big of a boss.