Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Histories

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I would love it if KI would make interactive housing items that re-play the histories and collect quests that have a stories to them. I'd absolutely love to have the Avalon tapestry hanging in my house and when clicked it tells us the story again! There are so many beautiful stories that come together once we have the pieces and the history books being able to be re-accessed to hear it in order etc...

Beautiful and fitting housing items for each of these would be amazing and could be added to end world fishing chests as a special loot item or craftable to those who have completed the quest to find them perhaps?

I don't always collect them in linear order and they don't always play back once we've collected them all. It's also a cool way of visitors to our homes getting a little hint of worlds they haven't yet reached or recapping on worlds they completed long ago.

What do you all think? Which instances etc would you like to have captured into an interactive housing item?

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 20, 2018 wrote:
I would love it if KI would make interactive housing items that re-play the histories and collect quests that have a stories to them. I'd absolutely love to have the Avalon tapestry hanging in my house and when clicked it tells us the story again! There are so many beautiful stories that come together once we have the pieces and the history books being able to be re-accessed to hear it in order etc...

Beautiful and fitting housing items for each of these would be amazing and could be added to end world fishing chests as a special loot item or craftable to those who have completed the quest to find them perhaps?

I don't always collect them in linear order and they don't always play back once we've collected them all. It's also a cool way of visitors to our homes getting a little hint of worlds they haven't yet reached or recapping on worlds they completed long ago.

What do you all think? Which instances etc would you like to have captured into an interactive housing item?
YES! I agree.. 100%! I think its time this happened. To be perfectly honest, I dont really know what happens in celestia, even! I love this idea a lot and I 100% agree with this. Make this happen, KI!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I just took another wizard through to Mirror Lake and the little hut next to it has a cauldron I've been coveting since the first time I saw it and the beautiful furniture piece with the candles we light is absolutely gorgeous too...I'd like ALL the interactive things we encounter along our way! Want to have some burning shelves in your fire house? I do! Want to make a beautiful Elephant display with the podiums and outfit? I do! So many interactive lovely designs already in game and just waiting to be available to us for our wizard houses!

KingsIsle...these would be absolutely worth farming for and really special! Please make these as furniture items!