Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better Fishing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
Why can't you move your camera while fishing. For example: In Dragonspyre there are allot of weird fishing spots,
and they give weird camera angles. So i was thinking about being able to move your camera while fishing like in photomancy.
Thank you!
Level 130
Level88

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alepele123123 on Nov 19, 2018 wrote:
Why can't you move your camera while fishing. For example: In Dragonspyre there are allot of weird fishing spots,
and they give weird camera angles. So i was thinking about being able to move your camera while fishing like in photomancy.
Thank you!
Level 130
Level88
I absolutely LOVE fishing...except Dragonspyre! For some reason my wizard can't move her eyes/head as soon as she casts her fishing line lol. I don't understand why she can't look where she is fishing! It makes fishing in some areas quite frustrating and sometimes even tedious...when fishing is usually something I find really enjoyable and relaxing!

I really wish KI would change it so we can see what we're doing. When I can't see properly it is an instant reminder I am not there and it's all just on a screen...it breaks the suspension of disbelief!