Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Fire Gear Level 130

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2018
Well I'm now one level away from 130 and my stats are terrible. I also just made it to Emperea and am now hunting for gear. I'm planning on taking a break from the main quest to gear up. I also cannot afford to get crowns gear so please no crowns gear suggestions.

Here's what I'm currently using:

Hat\Robe\Boots: Malstaire's Ire
Wand: Staff of Malistaire's Frenzy
Athame: Edge of the Raging Daystar
Amulet: Morganthe's Dark Charm
Ring: Alpha and Omega
Deck: Rasputin's Deck of Gall

I've been running this ever since I defeated the Rat and have had no luck finding anything better. I usually solo so critical and damage are a must. Thanks again for any suggestions.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
Hat - Cabalist hat/Paradox boots
Boots - Cabalist boots/Paradox boots
Robe - Keep or switch to Corporal Tenni'syn robe
Ring - Mimic ring or Paradox ring
Deck - Keep
Wand - Terror's hoard pack wand, Ignus Revered Wand, or Witch Hunter's Arbalest

(Paradox gear is craftable!!!)

Survivor
Aug 04, 2018
Well I see a lot of people looking at this but no suggestions as of yet. My wife did give me authorization to get the Battlemage Bundle so I do have crowns now. The boots and wand for the gear is all I kept though and I'll have to train the pet eventually to see what it gives me. I'm liking the mount with the attack increase. I've made it to 101% damage now and 48% critical but my block tanked as did my accuracy. I also picked up a fire robe from a corporal something in the sewers by total accident. The group that I was with said I got extremely lucky so I guess that's good. I did find a suggestion to farm Ganan in the secret tunnel for a hat and boots so i'm going to do that and see what I get.
Here's what I've got planned to farm or get now.

Hat: Ganon
Boots: Ganon?
Robe: ?
Wand: Battlemage (?)
Athame: X
Amulet: X
Ring: got the Mimic one finally so X
Pet: Sun Serpent (current), Raging Bull (untrained, suggestion), Battlemage (untrained, suggestion)
Mount: Battlemage so X
Deck: ?

X = Not farming, happy with current
? = Unknown, should I farm for something else better?
Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.