Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Titan is TOO OP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
LOL Why does people panic so badly given the fact he has a million health? He’s a titan, an “ACTUAL” Titan. Titans are impossible to beat even for a wizard, thats why they had to weaken him, and only had to beat his trident. Theres tons of reasons why the storm titan isnt the storm lord, because thats me .

I would love to help you beat him because i fight him all the time, he’s actually VERY easy to defeat if your team has common sense.
A death school wizard should always cast juju, every single round, its needed tons of times to where he casts “indemnity” with juju, as thats also extremely important. Especially when the storm titan decides to not only laugh, but takes his trident, and if he decides to squish a wizard or something. But slamming down his triton first to remove traps and negative blades.
You’ll need either an op storm, or an op fire, with storm hound or heck hound. This is self explanatory if you fight omen. You only need to do 30k damage, 3 times to end the battle. Even if he heals himself back up.
Id say grab 2 death characters to spam juju without a reshuffle
Total damage that needs to be dealt to win the battle: 90,000.
I would suggest either 2 storms and 2 deaths for support, or 2 deaths and maybe a healer or balance with a fire or storm.
If you’re an ice or myth, sorry i have no idea, maybe blade up and do the same amount of damage

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
The Storm King on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
LOL Why does people panic so badly given the fact he has a million health? He’s a titan, an “ACTUAL” Titan. Titans are impossible to beat even for a wizard, thats why they had to weaken him, and only had to beat his trident. Theres tons of reasons why the storm titan isnt the storm lord, because thats me .

I would love to help you beat him because i fight him all the time, he’s actually VERY easy to defeat if your team has common sense.
A death school wizard should always cast juju, every single round, its needed tons of times to where he casts “indemnity” with juju, as thats also extremely important. Especially when the storm titan decides to not only laugh, but takes his trident, and if he decides to squish a wizard or something. But slamming down his triton first to remove traps and negative blades.
You’ll need either an op storm, or an op fire, with storm hound or heck hound. This is self explanatory if you fight omen. You only need to do 30k damage, 3 times to end the battle. Even if he heals himself back up.
Id say grab 2 death characters to spam juju without a reshuffle
Total damage that needs to be dealt to win the battle: 90,000.
I would suggest either 2 storms and 2 deaths for support, or 2 deaths and maybe a healer or balance with a fire or storm.
If you’re an ice or myth, sorry i have no idea, maybe blade up and do the same amount of damage
I am currently imagining Wolf StormBlade with the white text chat bubble next to his name saying all of this

The procedure is known to even the mute people, and you will see groups going in with a mute death because that mute death gets the picture and knows they have to spam juju. The best ones go full immune to death, and they use shadow trickster and empower. The boss was nerfed heavily in terms of damage - the fact that we still need a jade death juju spamming is kind of sad, but at least there's room for error now.

"Theres tons of reasons why the storm titan isnt the storm lord, because thats me . "

this is why i'm leaving that first sentence in

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
JewelKI on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
I am currently imagining Wolf StormBlade with the white text chat bubble next to his name saying all of this

The procedure is known to even the mute people, and you will see groups going in with a mute death because that mute death gets the picture and knows they have to spam juju. The best ones go full immune to death, and they use shadow trickster and empower. The boss was nerfed heavily in terms of damage - the fact that we still need a jade death juju spamming is kind of sad, but at least there's room for error now.

"Theres tons of reasons why the storm titan isnt the storm lord, because thats me . "

this is why i'm leaving that first sentence in
Ok and? First off a death doesn’t need to be a jade to do the job. All he needs to do is spam juju with indemnity. If you have common sense the you obviously have to juju because the boss does 15 thousand damage at the end of the third round he picked up the triton. Along with the other bonus hits he does like when he laughs.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The Storm King on Aug 25, 2019 wrote:
Ok and? First off a death doesn’t need to be a jade to do the job. All he needs to do is spam juju with indemnity. If you have common sense the you obviously have to juju because the boss does 15 thousand damage at the end of the third round he picked up the triton. Along with the other bonus hits he does like when he laughs.
"common sense"? and what is common sense? Is it something you learn or is it something you are born with in the same degree as others like a natural skill, luck or talent (knack)? What if there is no right Death wizard at the moment to team up with or willing to help? The way i'm interpreting some wordings in your past 2 posts, perhaps it sounds like; you're all that? Not everyone has the same degree of common sense to fight the Storm Titan. that's why battles get nerfed. I'm just saying.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2019
Okay so I've fought him twice so far and I agree he is extremely OP and KI really needs to nerf him because I don't see the point of fighting a boss that takes up to six hours

Defender
May 30, 2010
Salem648 on Aug 27, 2019 wrote:
Okay so I've fought him twice so far and I agree he is extremely OP and KI really needs to nerf him because I don't see the point of fighting a boss that takes up to six hours
how did it take up to 6 hours? As someone who done it 100 times, the longest I even took was about 1 hour. Can you explain what you did in the 2 runs? Did you not use a DOT (Damage over Time spell)? In the future, I would recommed that you blade one person who is NOT a ice, death, or balance.
Schools that you can kill with their dots
Fire-heckhound
Life- spiny
Myth- King art
Storm - Storm hound or DOT from storm cloud pet

In the first slot for storm titan should be the jade or death who is juju storm titan. This will make him going up not kill you. In the second slot should be the person who is blade the main hitter. The third person should be hitting the minions so it takes less time. The fourth person should be the one using the DOT.
So how do you kill with a dot?
First using all your school blades and spirit/elemant blades (Depending on what school). This including pet, TC (Treasure cards), and any other blades you got that will help you school. Second, have the death use 3 dark pacts on the hitter while Storm titan is in the air (make sure he has at least 2 or 3 juju while he is in the air). Third, using your school arua and shike before hitting this will help you in the long run. Remember you need to do at 30K per tick so if your hitter did not do enough it might take longer than other runs. Now it is the secondary hitter turn. This person has hit on the three tick as the minions reshawp if you hit early.
Hope this helps. If you still need help I would recommed going to this link: https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-dungeons-boss-guides/empyrea-storm-titan-strategy-and-speed-run/ (It say 40K but this was before the nerf)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
the storm titan on of the hardest bosses or the hardest boss in game was designed to be one of the most challenging bosses and requires an organized team which was really fun . now in order to defeat its very simple i did 30min or less run of it a few times its all about knowing his spells and his cheats that can be found here
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Titan%27s_Trident#axzz5y4ngsgwz
if you are not paying attention when the titan laughs or when he gets the fifth shadow pip then its your mistake because you didn't shield or weakness him there are specific cheats once you understood the battle becomes as easy as defeating a lost soul in unicorn way . well added to this there are specific tools you need like the death juju spammer using trickster transformation to get 1 pip back after each juju someone else using the sentinel transformation to intercept some damage and the best way to do 40k 3 time to the titan was hitting him with an 3 round over time with a bunch of blades/traps
for fire: heckhound
storm: storm hound
and tbh if they don't release chanlenging bosses like this the game would be boring

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
this boss is hard but if you a death with juju a life with full jade a fire or storm as the hitter then that boss is not as hard

Survivor
Apr 17, 2016
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
TwentyFifthBaam on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
I gave up...
lol, Wait till the next world comes out whenever that will be. Then most likely Storm Titan will be nerft again so all players can continue. It's Kingsisle strategy to make some battles difficult at first. Then they nerf a few later.

Defender
May 30, 2010
TwentyFifthBaam on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
I gave up...
hi, TwentyFifthBaam,
Are you have a hard time with this boss? Can you tell me what you did it runs you have tried? This boss is easier than you think. Major thing you need is a death that knows juju (Since you have protect it) and a hitter with a DOT (I have see fire, myth, storm, and life kill but that does not mean death and ice cannot kill either just might be harder for them) To defeat storm titan you need do at least 30K so use all the blades for the hitter school. If you are still have trouble, I would suggest look up guides on storm titan they help a lot