Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quick thing needs to be spoken

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I have held my reservation for this for some time, and I think it needs to be said.

Wizard101 is a great game but there is a major iff. That is pestering me. Within the past 2 years we have had more packs and bundles come out then we had from 2012-2015.

A major reason pirate101 is not liked by many players is that it is insanely pay to win. Wizard in the past year and half has been trending head into this area and I not liking it one bit.

Bundles are and have always been worse then farmed gear. Now not so much. Kingisle first bundles with exclusive spells, then the Kroger gems, now the 100$ bundle. With empyeria part 2 this tendency has been escalating.

In a game that is already pay to play having United States exclusive bundles is out rages. I know about that United States law coming out- there is no reason content can not be sold as DLC for a fair price.

I have personally advocated for OP packs myself- ones that I have never for stats but for cosmetics. But it has gotten to point some one needs to say something,