Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Passive Abilities?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
I was thinking, what if we were able to obtain passive abilities, abilities that work automagically through battle and are not casted. Perhaps they could be no PVP. Here's some concepts

Myth: Tactician: Take control of summoned minions (makes solo myth a lot easier)

Storm: Relentless: +25 critical, +8% damage when under 30% health (can allow storm to have a comeback from lack of resist and health)

Ice: Sturdy: +10% resist (does not apply after 80+ resist), +2% damage for each active shield on allies (max at 20%) (also allows ice to be more supportive, of course with restrictions)

Fire: Arsonist: +15% damage to DoT spells (makes DoT spells like Heck Hound relevant at higher levels)

Balance: Leader: +5% to all casted blades and charms (half of a sharpened blade/potent trap to all casted traps and blades) (allows balance to be more supportive)

Life: Confident: +5% damage and outgoing healing for each friendly target on the field (gives life a little boost, for when they need to heal their teammates or attack their enemies)

Death: Malicious: +10% health swapped (swap 60% HP instead of 50%) and +5% damage for each defeated target (basically the opposite of life, won't change much unless in a huge fight)

Please tell me what you think, I feel like some of these are really needed, especially myth (who struggles with minions). I accept all critisism, feedback, and questions.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
Add a level requirement and a quest for them! I love these ideas, maybe make it level 86? That’s the minimum level we get potent trap and sharpened blade so...

Also add a maximum amount of health swap to death. Make it cap at 80%? There are a lot of bosses with respawning minions so it can be easily abused.