Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I get a better Pet (accepting handout pets)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
I have a question currently I am a Balance level 18 and training a franken-bunny don't know if anyone know about better things or anyone would give me something better if so please reply and I will try to see it Thanks

Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
Just wanting to know what better pets there are for my level

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
NerdymanYAY on Nov 2, 2018 wrote:
I have a question currently I am a Balance level 18 and training a franken-bunny don't know if anyone know about better things or anyone would give me something better if so please reply and I will try to see it Thanks
Working out what talents you want is the first step and this will depend on your play-style...these will probably change as you level up so let's just focus on what you're likely to find useful up to level 50 for now

As a Balance wizard there are quite a few styles open to you that can be really strong:

Damage (if you're main hitter)
Tank/support (if you want to take the majority of the damage and add boosts for someone else to use for the hits)
Healer/support (if you want to boost the hitter and focus on keeping everyone's heal up)
Tank/Healer/Support (if you want to take damage, boost the hitter and also heal if needed)
SOLO (some damage for hits, resist to survive incoming damage and maybe a maycast heal to save pips healing)

Let me know which of the above is most like your play-style or how you'd like to play and I will help you choose what to go for in a pet...and help you make it if you'd like

If you're still unsure just let me know some things about your character and how you imagine him as he levels up

For now, I would stop training the Frankenbunny when he is at adult. He might be good to hatch with and will need to be adult to use, but he is likely to need a few hatches before training up higher is really worth it

Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks! Im getting a membership soon so I will lvl up btw I was wondering if anyone wanted me to start a stream of people posting their way of the ninja pig highscores for all the level it would be fun to compare! if you think this is a good idea please reply and say so :D