Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TCs Disappearing!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2016
So I am a level 45 fire wizard, (Fire Rocks!!!) and for sometime I have been using the level 40 Spooky Throwing Knife that comes with the Spooky Carnival Bundle. That wand has 5% damage but off school wand hits which I use to get rid of weakness and tower shields without taking away my blades. But the Sky Iron Hasta has 10% damage but FIRE wand hits. So I have not used it even though I have an ample amount. But then I thought why not buy Shatter and Cleanse TCs and enjoy the extra 5% damage. So I bought a ton, but I stopped questing on my fire for sometime because I was farming Darkmoor on my 110 Storm and finishing Empyrea part 1 on my ice while also questing in Empyrea Part 2 with my death. So I have not been on my fire wiz for some time. But today, while I was questing in Dragonspyre (I always underestimated the weakness spam until I started questing with my fire) I went into my side deck and first went to myth to find my shatter TCs, but they where GONE !!! Then I went to storm and my cleanse TCs where gone !!! I do not know if it is because of inactivity, but all my other TCs like fortify, amplify, monstrous, blades, traps, polymorphs, and mass fire prisms are still there. KI please fix this.

Level 45 - Questing in the Dragonspyre Academy
Level 10 - PVP Warlord
Level 110 - Farming in Darkmoor
Level 128 - Empyrea Part 2!!!
Level 122 - Empyrea Part 1

Administrator
Marvelous Madem on Oct 23, 2018 wrote:
So I am a level 45 fire wizard, (Fire Rocks!!!) and for sometime I have been using the level 40 Spooky Throwing Knife that comes with the Spooky Carnival Bundle. That wand has 5% damage but off school wand hits which I use to get rid of weakness and tower shields without taking away my blades. But the Sky Iron Hasta has 10% damage but FIRE wand hits. So I have not used it even though I have an ample amount. But then I thought why not buy Shatter and Cleanse TCs and enjoy the extra 5% damage. So I bought a ton, but I stopped questing on my fire for sometime because I was farming Darkmoor on my 110 Storm and finishing Empyrea part 1 on my ice while also questing in Empyrea Part 2 with my death. So I have not been on my fire wiz for some time. But today, while I was questing in Dragonspyre (I always underestimated the weakness spam until I started questing with my fire) I went into my side deck and first went to myth to find my shatter TCs, but they where GONE !!! Then I went to storm and my cleanse TCs where gone !!! I do not know if it is because of inactivity, but all my other TCs like fortify, amplify, monstrous, blades, traps, polymorphs, and mass fire prisms are still there. KI please fix this.

Level 45 - Questing in the Dragonspyre Academy
Level 10 - PVP Warlord
Level 110 - Farming in Darkmoor
Level 128 - Empyrea Part 2!!!
Level 122 - Empyrea Part 1
If you are actually having things disappear from your inventory when they shouldn't be, please email support@wizard101.com and we'll take a look at your account.