Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beckett Wand Drop Rates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I sent an email to customer support about my problem with the drop rates for Beckett wants and I was told that this is a good place to get the attention of those who could help me with my problem. Here is the message that I sent customer support:

I have been fishing for Beckett wands for months upon months. No matter how long or consistently I fish there appears to be no way to get the wands because of the rate at which they are dropped. I have spent theousnds upon thousands of crowns on energy elixirs and countless hours to no avail.

Please fix the rates for the Beckett wands by making them more common or making a consistent way to obtain them.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
IvanR974 on Oct 22, 2018 wrote:
I sent an email to customer support about my problem with the drop rates for Beckett wants and I was told that this is a good place to get the attention of those who could help me with my problem. Here is the message that I sent customer support:

I have been fishing for Beckett wands for months upon months. No matter how long or consistently I fish there appears to be no way to get the wands because of the rate at which they are dropped. I have spent theousnds upon thousands of crowns on energy elixirs and countless hours to no avail.

Please fix the rates for the Beckett wands by making them more common or making a consistent way to obtain them.
Hi IvanR974 and welcome to the forum

I understand your difficulty getting the Beckett wands, they're really special items so the drop rate is very low. I spent hours upon hours trying to get a full set! The best time to do it is during the zero energy fishing benefit. It will still take you hours but at least you're not having to worry about energy! Also, getting the spell to increase the chance of getting a chest is well worth it! We have to do the Azteca fishing quest to get the spell. If you don't have access to Azteca you can port in for the fishing quest. We do have to complete the previous fishing quests to get it, but it's not level locked!

At Elephant Graveyard there were 2 fish types that I found had lots of chests - the ice sentinels and the death fish. Catching sentinels is easy because they come to us and during zero energy fishing we can either catch them all then reset the pond using the chest spell, or winnow death and catch all of them as well before resetting the pond.

I hope this helps you get your collection of wands! Good luck and happy fishing!

PS The ice sentinels are rank 1 and the death fish are rank 2.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I think it also has to do with the mixing up with more fishes from the left side to the right side. Ah pretty sure the drop is still good as I manage to get some code wands from it. As Victoria stated the best time to get it down is during the unlimited membership energy. Use remove sentinel spell to rid of those pesky buggers and use level one death lore. the trick to doing this will often lead to a line break most chest drops won't break the like after invoking.