Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Might I make a few suggestions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hello, I have been a wonderful wizard since 2008 and have greatly enjoyed this game. I did take a sabbatical and just recently returned to enjoy the old and new things that I have loved since the beginning of the game. I was wondering if you guys take suggestions? And if so, here are a couple that could be considered:

I, for the most part, am a solo player and love the idea of having henchmen join me on the really tough battles. I hate the idea of games forcing other players to play with each other; people aren't always nice no matter how much you tell them to be in your rules. But to continuously pay tons of crowns per battle/henchmen is a bit too much. I could see needing them occasionally, but what about offering a permanent one for a set price? I would be willing to pay 1000+ crowns for a constant companion that helps in my battles. I guess the pricing would also depend upon the lvl as well but honestly the prices are crazy already to me...

Another suggestion, I've already place this in the pet section but in case it isnt noticed, baby pets lvling to adults through our battles instead of only mini games? They get tedious and its really, really, slow to lvl them throw that way unless your super awesome at the mini game, have tons of crowns for energy, tons of pet food, and tons of patience. I think, since your pet is already beside you in your battle but doesn't participate, at least they could gain some exp and lvl.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
A couple other things I think would be nice: fishing on our own property, even if it's the rank 1 fish. I, for one, think it's odd to have all that beautiful prime water and fishing space only to not have any fish :)

Also, why is there a beautiful unicorn in the grove of trees? Can I capture it in a card? As a mount? Another great opportunity there as well... Just add a few new game play aspects I guess

Maybe a couple more character slots for members? We're paying already so why not toss in a couple more slots as well? I made some characters with my siblings and so all my slots are used but I would like to make another person for myself alone. Again, paying already, why not have another perk as such?

And still looking forward to a permanent henchman, even if it's a monthly payment with my membership!!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
It would be cool if you could bet gold on pvp and pet derby.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
love the idea about a puchasable permanent henchmen. i to find myself solo a lot and i sit there waiting in team up waiting for one to join but leave and give up a lot if times.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2016
i love the fishing and pet ideas!!! I love fishing and if i was able to fish in my own housing area i would love the peace. i am the only person i know that plays this game so i do not have a problem with character slots but i understand why character slots might be a problem