Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little help in Mirage

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Hi! Imma just start off with saying I wasn't sure whether to put this in here or in the Mirage section, soo sorry if this is the wrong section.. but yea i'm not sure what else to say here.

Sooo uh I've managed to solo almost every boss in Mirage, except for one, Grandfather Spider. I've tried multiple times to solo him but it seems most strategies I've tried haven't really worked for me. I was kind of wondering if anyone here reading would like to help me out with this fight.

I probably would've teamed up with someone in game, or asked a friend for help, but all of my friends are either too low of a level or never log on anymore.. plus I kinda have a hard time talking to or working with new people, or even ones I haven't seen in a while. (a bit ironic since I'm posting this on a board full of people I don't know, huh?)

If anyone feels up to helping, first of all, thank you. Second of all, I guess I'm free for the weekend, except on saturday from sometime around 11 am to 7 pm, I have some things I'm doing with family then. But uh any other time I'll probably be free, though keep in mind my timezone is EST, and your 8 pm may or may not be my 1 am, idk.

Wow this message is getting longer than I thought it would.. so what are some other things I should say.. uh if you have any certain strategy you wanna go with I'll gladly go with that, I'm a balance so I could probably play whatever role you have in mind, hitter, support//healing, possibly tank, whatever else you have in mind, I don't know what else to list here..

But uh yea, just name whatever realm and place you wanna meet up in, tell me what time, and whatever else you think I should know and yea i'll respond and try to be there, thanks if you decide to help.

Kiley Lightleaf, lvl 124

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
hi my name in wizard 101 is alex shadowfreind is very nice to meet you i'm a level 33 i not very good at the game but i try the best i can is very nice to meet you see ya in the game

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
sonic808r on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
hi my name in wizard 101 is alex shadowfreind is very nice to meet you i'm a level 33 i not very good at the game but i try the best i can is very nice to meet you see ya in the game
one of the funniest posts on this forum for sure

As for the OP - I'm sure you've beaten him by now with a team, but just in case you haven't, this guy is indeed impossible without a team. Unless you're Alexander Lionheart. Get yourself a storm or fire wizard to help you, and also a healer [preferably life]. You don't need a full team to win this. Just get the key pieces, blade the hitter and shield the healer.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
lightleaf101 on Oct 19, 2018 wrote:
Hi! Imma just start off with saying I wasn't sure whether to put this in here or in the Mirage section, soo sorry if this is the wrong section.. but yea i'm not sure what else to say here.

Sooo uh I've managed to solo almost every boss in Mirage, except for one, Grandfather Spider. I've tried multiple times to solo him but it seems most strategies I've tried haven't really worked for me. I was kind of wondering if anyone here reading would like to help me out with this fight.

I probably would've teamed up with someone in game, or asked a friend for help, but all of my friends are either too low of a level or never log on anymore.. plus I kinda have a hard time talking to or working with new people, or even ones I haven't seen in a while. (a bit ironic since I'm posting this on a board full of people I don't know, huh?)

If anyone feels up to helping, first of all, thank you. Second of all, I guess I'm free for the weekend, except on saturday from sometime around 11 am to 7 pm, I have some things I'm doing with family then. But uh any other time I'll probably be free, though keep in mind my timezone is EST, and your 8 pm may or may not be my 1 am, idk.

Wow this message is getting longer than I thought it would.. so what are some other things I should say.. uh if you have any certain strategy you wanna go with I'll gladly go with that, I'm a balance so I could probably play whatever role you have in mind, hitter, support//healing, possibly tank, whatever else you have in mind, I don't know what else to list here..

But uh yea, just name whatever realm and place you wanna meet up in, tell me what time, and whatever else you think I should know and yea i'll respond and try to be there, thanks if you decide to help.

Kiley Lightleaf, lvl 124
I can't help, sorry, but whoa, you've soloed almost every boss in Mirage?!? Wow! I like it!