Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hole underneath olde town

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Gorman Deathstalke... on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
Perhaps it will be the rest of "nightside" with the special areas of the holidays being quests we can all have, year round. Whatever it is, Doug needs my help and I want to go rescue him!
That would be sweet!

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
This may be a bit far-fetched, but I think we might have an opportunity to do the original Malistare battle! For those of you who might not know about this, originally, he had one hundred thousand health, and he'd summon Sylvia sometime in the battle. I think it would be fun to have a challenge similar to this again.

Once again, probably won't happen, but it would provide a challenge!

Darby Unicornflower 127
Darby Seacloud 57
Darby Starwraith 32
Darby 23
Genevieve Rosestone 20
Sestiva Silverdust

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
I have been wondering about this for a long time, too!

It could possibly be a new dungeon coming out for a new side quest, or maybe it is an addition to the next Hallowe'en/Christmas event.

It might also be what Sybil mentioned about have "NOTHING" to fear, and could potentially be an addition to the storyline to tie up loose ends.

Those are my thoughts on it. Hopefully they bring Renee Wooften back to the Commons soon for a reveal maybe.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
I think it will be a dungeon that will be like ghost Avalon and we can get some history of headmaster Ambrose finding bartelby and building wizard city

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stormrivan champia... on Jul 21, 2019 wrote:
I think it will be a dungeon that will be like ghost Avalon and we can get some history of headmaster Ambrose finding bartelby and building wizard city
Possibly! We can expect just about anything at this point.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
H algar on Oct 14, 2018 wrote:
Just curious what everyone's thoughts are about what is going to happen with the hole that is in Olde Town. In case you were unaware there is a hole that opened up in Olde Town on the path towards triton avenue. It has been dormant for a while but at some point Renee Wooften and 3 landscapers gathered around it. What most people probably don't know is that if you walk up to them you can hear them talking about the hole. The actual conversation loop is pretty log but the gist is that they were landscaping and the crack opened up. The Landscapers say they think they should send someone to check it out but Renee says that notified the headmaster and is waiting for him to tell them what they should do. I think it is worth mentioning that they say there could be anything down in the hole so clearly something fairly important it going to happen with it. So back to my question, what do people think is going to happen with this hole and additionally how soon?

Nathan Stormthief
im kinda thinking its a new world!?
perhaps there's like a underground world, people live there!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
Sings:
There's a hole in the bottom of Olde Town
There's a hole in the bottom of Olde Town;
There's a hole, there's a hole, there's a hole
in the bottom of Olde Town!
xd

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Or a secret tunnel to a Come And Go room (room of requirement) that changes randomly and we're never quite sure what we'll get

Wizard 1: Yeah I went down there and it was a friendly dragon in his lair...he gave me this hat!
Wizard 2: Whoa, I went in and there was a bunch of angry goblins...the drops were awesome!
Me: I went in again...still just a dusty old broom cupboard!
sounds like another harry potter fan

Survivor
Jan 25, 2015
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Halloween will be coming soon. We may have to go rescue "Doug" from some of the goblins that haunt Wizard City about that time of year.