Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is Respawning a boss a bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am really new in the spiral even though I completed Empyrea, there’s an issue I will like the community or the admin to know about. A while ago when I was in a dungeon after killing the minions, I realized I had a wrong deck for the boss and had to flee, but when I return, the minions had respawned but I could bypass them to get to the Boss. It would be great if the respawn could work for the boss, but before I try it I would like to ask if respawning the boss or minions an exploitation.
I don’t want to get ban from the spiral for exploiting the game some kind of way; if it is a bug I would like to know.
Thanks,
Seth MoonCatcher.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards Seth!

Now, you've suggested quite a charming feature.

It's one I like.

You mentioned just one situation in which this feature could be easily helpful.

Others exist with particular bosses who exists often times towards or at the very end of dungeons, requiring one to complete at least 75% - 100% of the dungeon just to get to the boss we want to farm.

This is common in Mooshu for example.

If a token exist ironically like the one used to summon the Jade Oni in Mooshu or the four bosses in Plaza of Conquest, then things would be much easier, instead of wasting time doing the entire dungeon over just to face one boss.

I believe the idea is fantastic and definitely needs to be looked into, particularly for bosses matching the above description.